Trainer Search

kicksdoe

Reaction score
Good job but we need faster build time and max staff levels too.
for faster build time for offline mb (doesn't work with FOB's) is to open cheat engine select mgsv.exe, Enable speed hack 500x sit in game for 1min and all development/ building is done

dpl3x

Reaction score
I think alot of people love your work MAF, but alot of people would love to see a "Maxed rank staff levels" option, or something to that nature if its even possible, anywho this is amazing!! Thank you very much!!

Jax765

Reaction score
Could you remove the GMP cost when deploying for missions?

Airwane

Reaction score
TEAM LV please can we get an option for TEAM LV and add top grade soldier??? is it possible?

solid007

Reaction score
I would just like to take a second and thank MrAntiFun for his hard work, this is a blast!

Zenogais176

Reaction score
for faster build time for offline mb (doesn't work with FOB's) is to open cheat engine select mgsv.exe, Enable speed **** 500x sit in game for 1min and all development/ building is done

Thanks for the tip man! Good God, I can't believe I ever waited it out the slow way before! You're the man!

HHGamer

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you Mr.Antifun for this amazing trainer. I agree with Airwane, max rank for all motherbase staff is necessary for leveling up faster.

Alex DeLarge

Reaction score
Can you fix some of the illegal values in the unlimited resource script? If and when they do implement anti-cheat, having 8/4 nukes and having double the maximum GMP will likely trigger it.

YanOrtiz

Reaction score
Would be possible to add permant Stealth ? eventually i would like to end the game with stealh only

Jerico555

Reaction score
Hi can you make a button that it makes all the stunned or sleeping automatically get ballooned off? Plis!

ClaireonCall

Reaction score
Only thing I could think of that I'd want is faster bonding with buddies, but it already builds up pretty quick.

Unlocking everything for development sounds like it would be too much work for a trainer, too. I'm pretty satisfied.

Maybe unlimited health and resources for buddies, instead?

ninjagaiden1

Reaction score
Only thing I could think of that I'd want is faster bonding with buddies, but it already builds up pretty quick.

Unlocking everything for development sounds like it would be too much work for a trainer, too. I'm pretty satisfied.

Maybe unlimited health and resources for buddies, instead?

FLING already did a trainer for unlocking developments in mgsv

knight1211

Donor
Reaction score
I noticed the vehicles dont have unlimited ammo, could that be a option if possible? It would make the D-walker so much more usefull as he runs dry on ammo rather easy, same for the tanks, etc.
Thanks.

Zoze

Reaction score
MB coins is microtransaction, I wonder If there's a way to increase the numbers, using cheatengine or trainer. Any ideas?

Airwane

Reaction score
lol some people here are asking irrational things.
you want stealth you already have all enemy faint!
all off them get balloned off, come on you that lazy?

I just hope you all donated. thanks is nice but donation is better

Outgoingchart7

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun I was wondering if you could add the Fulton all enemies if you can. It should be easy if you use the same code as all enemies faint.

Good work as always.