Trainer Search

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
Just going to list some problems for future reference: you can still die from fall damage, skulls dont faint. and snipers can kill you (quite and skull squad idk about normal ones)

Sarsiu

Reaction score
If you use Fling trainer for unlocking researches - it block some extra research ( you will need restart game). So you can use it only before 18-20 main mission (for safety).

As for Antifun trainer - f9 dont add fuel.

Last edited:
Reaction score
SAPE.Heur.84BD3 virus keeps poping up when i try to unzip it
Yeah, antivirus programs frequently flag trainers as having a virus. Though, in all my years of using them, I've never gotten one from a trainer. You'll frequently get false positives because of the code.
What I do every time I download a new trainer, is if it starts giving me false positives, I add an exception into my anti virus program and firewalls, after I'm sure there's not a virus. That way it works as intended. And no mrantifun trainers on this site have ever had any viruses. If they did, that would certainly destroy any small amount of revenue he gets from making these.

jessew1089

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am trying to run the trainer and having a problem. I am the admin and only account on my PC... when i dont run it as an admin the shortcut simply dissapears and nothing happens. When i run it as admin the same thing happens but i get the error "windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions". I have tried extracting it to my desktop, game folder, and downloads folder and get the same result from all three places. Am i missing something stupid? Also, my norton removed it but i went in and restored it and then uninstalled norton (it was expired anyway). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I cant wait to try this out!

EDIT: Ignore my post, Malwarebytes was blocking it, I forgot to check there and i turned off the notifications about a week ago and forgot to turn it on. Trainer seems to be working

Last edited:

YanOrtiz

Reaction score
MB coins is microtransaction, I wonder If there's a way to increase the numbers, using cheatengine or trainer. Any ideas?

People are talking about being server sided sooo either would take some time or not gonna happen

isachy gonzalez

Reaction score
Is there an option for Full BOND with your buddies? Cuz id love to have a full bond bar for quiet.

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
New update, looks like everything is working except for infinite horse health, not too sure about infinite GMP or and heroism as i don't use those options.

Can we have an option for max R&D level?

Outgoingchart7

Reaction score
New update, looks like everything is working except for infinite horse health, not too sure about infinite GMP or and heroism as i don't use those options.

The only problem with that is dude is that you need units to get max R&D. So he might as well add Fulton all the it. It should be easy. All he has to do is use the same script as Knock out all Enemies then change it so that instead of it knocking them out it fultons them. Finding the Fulton code is going to be hard though.

Skat0rzZzz

Donor
Reaction score

Most mercs in Afrika are either A+ or A++. So simply keep fultoning them.
Also yeah, the 1.0.0.4 update took place

vzjoka

Reaction score
Really tho a "Infinite Battery" option would be nice :(