Trainer Search

Crazykenny

Reaction score
Unfortunately, F11 and F10 are bound to something coded into Windows 10. I'm sure the trainer works fine but Windows is messing it up and stops F10 and F11 from working properly. Rest from the hotkeys works fine.

Keep it up

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
First of all who use trainers ONLINE should be BANNED BY GAMES, second is a small patch that change only few things so the trainer is working, and the reason is that Japanese use to release games complete, this mean that they are NOT usual to release tons of GB patchs as EURO/US game industries

spamanator500

Reaction score
Had someone use this in FOB- went though a fully upgraded base with full staff in 56 seconds

mausi125

Reaction score
First of all who use trainers ONLINE should be BANNED BY GAMES, second is a small patch that change only few things so the trainer is working, and the reason is that Japanese use to release games complete, this mean that they are NOT usual to release tons of GB patchs as EURO/US game industries

+1, me i use trainer only single player + disconnected online ( not use online / FOB )

synester21

Reaction score
Would be awsome for an Untedected cheat :D

Love your trainers and downloaded alot of em

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, F11 and F10 are bound to something coded into Windows 10.

Haven't heard anything more stupid than that in a while. There is nothing bound at all, the only thing what is bound, is the Trainer to the actual Game exe. F10 and F11 just stopped working for some reason, i assume the update broke them considering yesterday they both worked fine for me.

Would be awsome for an Untedected cheat :D

Also waiting for that since Trainer confirmation.

deanj

Reaction score
Any way to reset resources as I don't want to use this in FOB.

Farah

Reaction score
could you add troop cheat? for instand S++ rank ? and buildtime?! thats would be awsome!!

enyce

Reaction score
Can you fix nuclear weapon please. I think the unlimited resources froze nuclear side and now its stuck for me on 1 hour + been like that for a couple of days. see screenshot
2iag95i.jpg

Ynoga

Reaction score
Any possible way to make an infinite amount of Parasite Energy for the Parasite suit?

vzjoka

Reaction score
Patch release Horse health does not work any more. Update pls? :)

Zoze

Reaction score
for faster build time for offline mb (doesn't work with FOB's) is to open cheat engine select mgsv.exe, Enable speed **** 500x sit in game for 1min and all development/ building is done

I didn't understand the stars part, What value do I put before the 500x?

Does that work with the nukes?

Waiting for the level 60 takes a long time, I gladly would like to see that working.