Trainer Search

oliverrogerr

Reaction score
Plis make someting like this Options....

Numpad 1: Unlimited Health
Numpad 2: Unlimited Ammo/Items
Numpad 3: No Reload
Numpad 4: Unlimited Silencer
Numpad 5: Improved Accuracy
Numpad 6: Easy Kills
Numpad 7: Reset Hits Taken
Numpad 8: Midnight/Dawn/Noon/Dusk
Numpad 9: Heroism
Numpad 0: Add GMP
Numpad *: Massive Materials
F1: Stealth Mode
F2: Enemies Cant Attack
F3: Mega Unlocker
F4: Evil Level
F5: Rapid Development

dofitzgerald

Reaction score
Amazing trainer. I think it would be cool though if you could somehow find a way to effect a recruited soldier's skill levels!

Ashar82

Reaction score
+1 please, i wanna patch my game, but dont wanna loose the accuracy option, or some other optinos that may or may not be broken, i aint gonna patch it to test.

Geofram

Reaction score
The priority needs to be fixing what doesn't work anymore (infinite resources is at the top) and not adding new features...

Airwane

Reaction score
COasyxDWIAAinmV.jpg

OneCoolBuffalo

Reaction score
Definitely need an evil setting, I like to shoot people but constantly getting punished for it with a horn growing out of snake's head is kinda lame :p
Please. please please! please! add an evil setting option or reset :( I really don't want snake to be permanently covered in blood!

@MrAntiFun

PS: Thanks for the trainer so far! Hope you guys aren't too busy

Geofram

Reaction score
Definitely need an evil setting, I like to shoot people but constantly getting punished for it with a horn growing out of snake's head is kinda lame :p
Please. please please! please! add an evil setting option or reset :( I really don't want snake to be permanently covered in blood!

The "horn" is permanent no matter what you do - it's an effect from his helicopter crash in Ground Zeroes.
The blood washes off when you take a shower on base - which also refreshes your alert timers, aim, etc. It's good to do it every few missions.

OneCoolBuffalo

Reaction score
The "horn" is permanent no matter what you do - it's an effect from his helicopter crash in Ground Zeroes.
The blood washes off when you take a shower on base - which also refreshes your alert timers, aim, etc. It's good to do it every few missions.

I'm not trying to remove the horn.
The more people you murder, the larger it gets. Eventually you'll unlock "Demon snake" Which is when the blood actually IS permanent and cannot be washed off.
The only way to counter this to my knowledge is to up heroism and bring down the demonism/evil points from killing too many people.
Educate yourself brada

thetechgenius

Reaction score
any chance you could try and add mother base points?

I think the Motherbase Coins/Points are stored server sided, on Konami's Servers. Since you need to pay real cash for them. I could be wrong though, this is just an educated guess.