Trainer Search

SeijiNakamura

Reaction score
Please make a normal stealth mode and not in others, this feature turns Trainer intellect of the enemy ... I apologize for my English ...

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Just as a hint, the Trainer from fling still works and got every feature you wish (+22). It's the 2nd Trainer which im using from another source since the current Trainers here doesn't get the accorded attention. Advertising? No, not at all. Since the current Trainer here is broke/not at it's full potential i had to look for another one.

matti089

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun i can still die from fall damage and if i have been shot too many times my guy just drops dead but doesn't start back from the check point as if he's still alive can you fix this

Geofram

Reaction score
Just as a hint, the Trainer from fling still works and got every feature you wish (+22). It's the 2nd Trainer which im using from another source since the current Trainers here doesn't get the accorded attention. Advertising? No, not at all. Since the current Trainer here is broke/not at it's full potential i had to look for another one.

Yeah you're right - but Infinite Resources doesn't work there either. =/
Lots of good options though.

hasko

Reaction score
I don't know what everyone's complaining about. everything works for me. You do realize you need to find the resource before it become infinite?

Please add an option that unlocks all gear. Thats what i've been waiting for.

Geofram

Reaction score
I don't know what everyone's complaining about. everything works for me. You do realize you need to find the resource before it become infinite?

Resources like Fuel and Metals aren't working anymore. They're the important ones.

GerBurr19

Reaction score

I think the reason Fling's trainer still works is because it got updated, as there was a 18+ before the recent updates, then a 22+, as it works fine. (Originally I was using both, as I like mrantifun's trainers more, but once it become broken/patched, I ended up having to resort to another trainer.)

I also think Infinite health doesn't work now with the trainer here, as I was just shooting some rockets at a chopper and I took a shit load of damage from it, so I figured I'd say that.

Either way, good work as always, will be waiting for an even better release when it comes :)

Lucrass

Reaction score
Came across some rather irritating information, due to the fact that the developers will not likely remove this function from the game I figure it might be best to simply turn to Mr.antifun. Can you please put in an option that reduces your demon level down to 0. There are several things that can can cause you to gain demon level and basically anything involving killing "bad guys" increases demon level. Because apparently we are not allowed to kill bad guys who are trying to kill us, you're a monster if you do that. To clarify these are the things that increase demon level or demon state.
DPG04-----Earning Demon Points-----

The following is a list of actions the players can perform to increase their Demon Points:

+20 - Fail the fulton extraction of an animal
+20 - Kill an animal
+30 - Critically wound an enemy soldier
+40 - Kill an animal with fire damage
+60 - Fail the fulton extraction of an enemy soldier
+60 - Kill an enemy soldier
+60 - Lose a staff member held hostage by aborting mission 22 (+60 each)
+75 - Destroy D-Walker
+90 - Kill a Diamond Dog staff member held hostage
+100 - Kill a prisoner
+120 - Kill a critically wounded enemy soldier
+120 - Kill an enemy soldier with fire damage
+150 - Destroy a support helicopter
+150 - Critically wound D-Dog, D-Horse or Quiet
+180 - Kill a Diamond Dogs staff member
+180 - Kill one of your Diamond Dogs staff member held hostage with fire damage
+200 - Kill a prisoner with fire damage
+50,000 - Develop a nuclear weapon

DPG05-----Losing Demon Points-----

The following is a list of actions the players can perform to decrease their Demon Points:

-30 - Fulton extract a common animal
-30 - Fulton extract a critically wounded enemy soldier
-30 - Fulton extract a puppet soldier via helicopter
-30 - Fulton extract a critically wounded enemy soldier
-30 - Fulton extract a Skull
-30 - Extract an enemy soldier via helicopter
-60 - Fulton extract a rare animal
-60 - Fulton extract a Diamond Dogs staff member
-60 - Fulton extract a prisoner
-60 - Extract a puppet soldier via helicopter
-60 - Extract a critically wounded enemy via helicopter
-60 - Extract Quiet via helicopter
-120 - Fulton extract a child
-120 - Fulton extract a very rare or extremely rare animal
-120 - Extract a VIP or prisoner via helicopter
-120 - Extract a Diamond Dogs staff member via helicopter
-240 - Extract a child via helicopter
-300 - Visit the Animal Conservation Platform
-1,000 - Dispose of a nuclear weapon
-1,000 - Earn the "Cry Havoc" trophy
-1,000 - Earn the "Speechless" trophy
-5,000 - Earn the "Cleared" trophy
-5,000 - Earn the "Trusty Steed" trophy
-5,000 - Earn the "Man's Best Friend" trophy
-5,000 - Earn the "War Buddy" trophy
-5,000 - Earn the "Reminiscence" trophy
-10,000 - Earn the "Conservation" trophy
-30,000 - Dispose of ten nuclear weapons

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I think the reason Fling's trainer still works is because it got updated, as there was a 18+ before the recent updates, then a 22+, as it works fine. (Originally I was using both, as I like mrantifun's trainers more, but once it become broken/patched, I ended up having to resort to another trainer.)

I also think Infinite health doesn't work now with the trainer here, as I was just shooting some rockets at a chopper and I took a shit load of damage from it, so I figured I'd say that.

Either way, good work as always, will be waiting for an even better release when it comes :)

That might be, but i used the +18 Trainer till today so it wasnt broke at all.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Whats the problems guys ? ,Resources seems to work fine for me.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello sir, first of all thank you for making these trainers, i have been using them for a long time on a plethora of games. I appreciate the time and effort you put into making these.

After reading some of the most recent comments, i think its worthy to mention that the trainer is indeed working fine for me, after the latest patch. (I'm on Windows 7)

I would like to request, if possible, a unlock everything option like the Cheat Happens ****. Also, an option to change evil level would be nice if you can. Maybe a ''enemies can't see you'' kind of option, i know you mentioned the all enemies faint option in response to that request, thats great, but its not the same thing.

Thanks again, looking forward to updates on this trainer.
Will check it out , I was having some health problems for past couple days but im better now .