Trainer Search

Shadowite

Reaction score
Got a problem with the +14... The unlock all one took away my parasite suit stuff. my golden and silver suits and arms. aswell as my bandanas and now i cant get them back. ( Edited after this ) OKAY i relaunched the game... and it brought all of my stuff back. so after you use it. you need to relaunch after your game saved.

Last edited:

piterpater

Reaction score
Very well done. But the Unlock all cheat doesn't unlock everything, like the parasite suit, the teleporting hand, the raiden suit and a bunch of the unique stuff.

Kevin Z

Reaction score
I'll second that. The unlock all cheat doesn't provide everything for me.

I really want that parasite suit though :p

Also, I notice that I don't have unlimited amunition in vehicles, like walkers and tanks.

and is there a way to get rid of sniper scope sway?

otherwise, you make the best trainers!

Skat0rzZzz

Donor
Reaction score
This was explained before by another who had the same problem
You basically need to restart the game without the trainer, and the suits/items should reappear. I've had this problem before too, though I got everything back without the trainer on.

Got a problem with the +14... The unlock all one took away my parasite suit stuff. my golden and silver suits and arms. aswell as my bandanas and now i cant get them back. ( Edited after this ) OKAY i relaunched the game... and it brought all of my stuff back. so after you use it. you need to relaunch after your game saved.
Right, gonna give it a go

Winternoise

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the trainer working, I just bought the game on the 10th ive tried the most recent and ive tried the older ones, what am i doing wrong
first start the game, tab back to desktop and start the trainer and activate the cheats and go back in-game, should work :)

I don't mean to be rude, but just don't play the "multiplayer" than. In my opinion it has no place in Metal Gear any how.
amen,
also fob sucks, feels more like an filler or so s:

Last edited:

karto

Reaction score
When I use the Unlock All Items cheat, some Upgrades disapear and arent acceseble for Development, like the Bandanas

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I've used Fling's trainer and the stealth feature works perfectly fine. It's not exactly 'stealth' though. It basically makes you a walking flash bang, or makes enemies laugh if you do get within a certain range. So you're essentially always 'safe'.

It should be turned off in the Mother Base though, because rather than your friendly allies greeting you and raising morale that way, they act the same way as enemy soldiers... they get blinded if you come close, or they start laughing.

What he said.

GerBurr19

Reaction score
People are using this on the online mode and it's ruining the experience for everyone. I've spent more than 100 hours in the game, hiring staff and everything and had a guy using the faint cheat on my FOB and killing and destroying my base just for nothing.

I'm all about cheating single player, but that kind of behaviour is just plain mean.
I've accidentally used it on Multiplayer once, but I don't use Online anymore, and deleted my save data just incase(I already beat the game anyways, and feel like replaying it already).
I've read up in the Agreement thing when you start that the makers can take the game away, or restrict access to using online, so those cheating might either just get a regular online ban, or a complete game ban. I originally didn't intend to go online with it though, so yea, I just stay offline completely now, because of that. Can't say the same for people who mod the game/single player though, I didn't bother completely reading more.

rhanazgul

Donor
Reaction score
Thank MAF the trainer works like a charm, just can't seem to Alt+Tab change between game and desktop in order to active the trainer so I came with a "solution" I placed the trainer on the taskbar and then just pressed the keys and they worked. So thank you very much for the excelent effort. As always so delivered like the MASTER you are.

Jax765

Reaction score
Good trainer, shame about the dickheads using it to cheat during FOB invasions. Fortunately, choking their asses out still works.

Farah

Reaction score
could you add instand S++ rank for those troops you actually extract??

Kenkimaru

Reaction score
This trainer is damn awesome! I wish it had something against the Skulls but its still really fun to use, thanks a lot!

TH3J0K3R

Reaction score
Could it be possible that you add faster movement and no breath when you aim for example? Thanks.

kiko624

Reaction score
is it fine to use offline ? , I still do go to FOB missions , thoug hi just want the GMP cheat