Trainer Search

Adoniis

Reaction score
is it fine to use offline ? , I still do go to FOB missions , thoug hi just want the GMP cheat

Yes it is fine to use offline. Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and make sure you disable it online.

Scavenge

Reaction score
If I use this trainer on steam version, I have to disable online feature, right?

dreamoner

Reaction score
I unlocked and purchased all the weps and upgrades etc. but half of them appear locked in the loadout menu; I can't select any tranq. weapons for example.

Also how do you disable NV goggles? I activated it and couldn't deactiave till the end of a mission : p

Ryudo300

Reaction score
I've accidentally used it on Multiplayer once, but I don't use Online anymore, and deleted my save data just incase(I already beat the game anyways, and feel like replaying it already).
I've read up in the Agreement thing when you start that the makers can take the game away, or restrict access to using online, so those cheating might either just get a regular online ban, or a complete game ban. I originally didn't intend to go online with it though, so yea, I just stay offline completely now, because of that. Can't say the same for people who mod the game/single player though, I didn't bother completely reading more.
It's probably fine as long as you aren't being completely obvious with it. Using the 'Make all enemies sleep' thing online for example would probably easily flag you in the end. (And it's honestly quite a dick move when you're using it against legit players.) Personally I only use the trainer in Single Player, and mostly just the infinite ammo / no reload.

I had used the Infinite Resources as well, but it put my resources to 200k. So I used cheat engine to lower the amount again afterwards to a more 'normal' number.

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
Can you include remove demon points? I'm stuck with blood and long horn.

Cancer152

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to upload a semiclean gamesave for me at in the 10-20% completed score? I had an unfortunate accident and have soft-locked my save. it's not hard to do, just go to C:/programfilesx86/steam/userdata/numbers/311340 and copy the 311340 folder. You might have to zip it or rar it, but I would really love to not have to redo the last 20 hours of gameplay.

Kaiju

Reaction score
Ok, update 4 trainer is causing chopper to disappear or glitched out crashed, character just floating in the air, anyone having same problem? I just start the mission then activate the trainer, but if anyone has this problem please, post an trainer issue so it can be helped!

Derah335

Reaction score
I wanna use this, but I'm a little scared.

Pardon if this seems like a newbie question, but is there a risk to get banned by steam for using this trainer?

I ask because I've never used steam before, this is my first non-pirated game (I live in Venezuela :S getting games legally is hard here, I only got this one due to a friend gifting me a steam code for it).

So there, that's my question, if I use this, is there any risk at all to be banned by steam? I have no intentions of using it on the multiplayer section of MGSV, just the single player part.

Adoniis

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure as long as you don't play multiplayer while you use this you will be OK.

N377

Reaction score
Just now download new 72mb patch.
New trainer version needed or it's work fine with old trainer ?

Pixel91

Reaction score
So there, that's my question, if I use this, is there any risk at all to be banned by steam? I have no intentions of using it on the multiplayer section of MGSV, just the single player part.

The most they could _potentially_ do, is game ban you, making you unable to play the (frankly pretty "meh") online mode. You could still play the game solo even if that happened.

Kenkimaru

Reaction score
After playing for a while now I think this trainer would be even greater with a demon points + and - option!