Trainer Search

greg3000il

Reaction score
I don't recommend using the "Unlock all" Cheat because once you use it some stuff disappear from the inventory and some stuff you could've research but suddenly disappeared

Ca5t3R_Troy

Reaction score
I don't recommend using the "Unlock all" Cheat because once you use it some stuff disappear from the inventory and some stuff you could've research but suddenly disappeared

Just like everybody els said in all the other posts, they said if your inventory disapears "restart your game and they will be unlock and back in your inventory" this has also worked for me with no problems.

AronOrri123

Reaction score
unlock all does not work when i am far into the game and none of the key items work with unloack all

Ca5t3R_Troy

Reaction score
unlock all does not work when i am far into the game and none of the key items work with unloack all
Yea that is true,last night I unlocked the girl to roll with me on my missions and and the unlocker wouldn't unlock her special gear nor the silver and gold naked girl the bond level has to be up to unlock them, I gues the unlocker only unlocks the basic items of the game which is no problem to me because it just make me do the job to unlock them :D

triplevolkie

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun could you add invisibility? your trainer works for 1.05 btw :)

GerBurr19

Reaction score
It's probably fine as long as you aren't being completely obvious with it. Using the 'Make all enemies sleep' thing online for example would probably easily flag you in the end. (And it's honestly quite a dick move when you're using it against legit players.) Personally I only use the trainer in Single Player, and mostly just the infinite ammo / no reload.

I had used the Infinite Resources as well, but it put my resources to 200k. So I used cheat engine to lower the amount again afterwards to a more 'normal' number.
Well I ended up doing it on accident though, but I don't intend on going online again until the official multiplayer comes out, and during that time I won't be using any Trainers either way.
Basically I was playing SP and I was forced to do that security crap, which I didn't know what I was doing, until I realized what I did half way. So yea, hopefully I don't get screwed over for an accident, but I do know a lot of people are going to get screwed over sometime soon since I heard a bunch of players are using this trainer to cheat online.

Kaiju

Reaction score
I'm telling you man, trainer is causing crashed helicopter, when going to missions! Only way to play mission is to quit the game and start the mission, then enable the trainer, so whats causing this?

Zplax

Reaction score
hey could you make it so the infinate resources trainer doesn't give you alot of nukear waste? i was trying to keep score

Markus 77

Reaction score
i would like just Infinite Balloons 'Fulton Recovery'

which options in trainer i go? thanks!

Kurnos

Reaction score
Avast is marking it as a virus, any way to download it without Avast assf0kin me?

iDemise

Reaction score
Okay so the Mega heroism, does it not work for anyone else? I tried extracted a couple of wild animals from the afghan hills and i only received, regular heroism. 30+ ish points. Problem is, I'm trying to earn lots of heroism to negate the demon snake mode I'm in. Its such a game killer. I don't want to be covered in blood. Maybe MrAntiFun can do something about it?

Sir_Frodz

Reaction score
Brilliant trainer, but could anyone verify with me that if i do use the Unlock All cheat at the very begining of the game, to unlock all the avaliable weapons at the time, will i still be able to unlock the other items that come later on in the game. Because ive been reading that a few people have been havining issues with some of there costumes dissapearing but reseting the game without the cheat works but basically what would like to know is if i reset the game will i still be able to buy the costumes and other items later on? thanks for any responses much apreciated. :)

frzfox

Reaction score
Is there any way to remove the extra GMP you got after using the infinite GMP cheat cause now I've got "rewards" piling up that I can't accept cause I have too much