Trainer Search

piterpater

Reaction score
Brilliant trainer, but could anyone verify with me that if i do use the Unlock All cheat at the very begining of the game, to unlock all the avaliable weapons at the time, will i still be able to unlock the other items that come later on in the game. Because ive been reading that a few people have been havining issues with some of there costumes dissapearing but reseting the game without the cheat works but basically what would like to know is if i reset the game will i still be able to buy the costumes and other items later on? thanks for any responses much apreciated. :)
I used the unlock all in the beginning of the game and I was still able to eventually unlock the parasite suit.

kato1413

Reaction score
I used the unlock all in the beginning of the game and I was still able to eventually unlock the parasite suit.
How can you do that ??? I used it in the beginning and now I can not unlock both parasite suit and bandana because it's missing from the development menu.

Last edited:

Sir_Frodz

Reaction score
Ah ok i had an inkling that it would do that but wasn't sure thanks for the the info much appreciated :)

Sir_Frodz

Reaction score
How can you do that ??? I used it in the beginning and now I can not unlock both parasite suit and bandana because it's missing from the development menu.
From what others have said you just have to restart your game without the trainer on or the unlock cheat active and they should reappear.

christbh

Reaction score
Can we get a command that makes ALL items available for crafting? Really want the Raiden suit but too lazy.

Kurnos

Reaction score
Found out how to download it with Avast, but the .exe doesn't work for me, any help?

ace00731

Reaction score
Dont suppose its possible to add a thing to reset your DEMON LEVEL. Didnt even know about it, and i was going on an animal killing spree. and was stunning people and finishing them off. Apparently thats bad, and my horn grew, and i cant shower off the blood. its ugly and annoying.

Zenogais176

Reaction score
Dont suppose its possible to add a thing to reset your DEMON LEVEL. Didnt even know about it, and i was going on an animal killing spree. and was stunning people and finishing them off. Apparently thats bad, and my horn grew, and i cant shower off the blood. its ugly and annoying.
There's a good solution using Cheat Engine on the forums there. http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=583862

Good luck!

BioDude38

Reaction score
Discovered bug: If you are in chapter 2 at ANY point in or out of a mission and you enable the "Unlock All" option, you cannot research the Parasite Suit.

Sorry about the gear spoiler, but it needs to be fixed if at all possible.

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
I just activated "Unlock All" option and now i lost my SV-Sneaking Suit (the one from GZ) and my Golden Bionic Arm. Any idea?

EDIT: Ah nevermind. Fixed it by stop using the option everytime i played and a plain restart. Awesome work :D

Last edited:

Dind80

Reaction score
i can't save if i use the cheat....someone known how to resolve this problem?

karto

Reaction score
Can u add a cheat so every Mother Base Team is Max level?

Ca5t3R_Troy

Reaction score
so you be better as anyone else? keep dreaming!!!

There is already a ct file out that does it and its quite simple i did it last night and A++ and S+ across all my platforms you just have to stick them in your waiting room click the button and done you have all legendary , just google search it, i dont want to put a link on here and get in trouble, i dont kno what the rules are on that.

MrGatOuttaHell

Reaction score
There is already a ct file out that does it and its quite simple i did it last night and A++ and S+ across all my platforms you just have to stick them in your waiting room click the button and done you have all legendary , just google search it, i dont want to put a link on here and get in trouble, i dont kno what the rules are on that.

Please can you show me where you got it from I really need it because I want to play with raiden and other characters and items but my RND level is only 21 If you can PM me the info that would be greatly appreciated.

Ca5t3R_Troy

Reaction score
Please can you show me where you got it from I really need it because I want to play with raiden and other characters and items but my RND level is only 21 If you can PM me the info that would be greatly appreciated.
do you have Skype?