Trainer Search

Rocky Balboa

Reaction score
There is already a ct file out that does it and its quite simple i did it last night and A++ and S+ across all my platforms you just have to stick them in your waiting room click the button and done you have all legendary , just google search it, i dont want to put a link on here and get in trouble, i dont kno what the rules are on that.
could you please say from wich site is the file?

MrGatOuttaHell

Reaction score
Ok nevermind I got it working does the unlock all items unlock the raiden costume? I dont think the all items feature is working for me I am not seeing any new costumes

GotenksJr

Reaction score
Ok nevermind I got it working does the unlock all items unlock the raiden costume? I dont think the all items feature is working for me I am not seeing any new costumes

I just unintentionally activated the Unlock All Items and its re locked my Raiden Outfit as well as various other things (ninja outfit, wormhole Fulton etc), may be an issue with the trainer. I'm not sure if its effects are permanent though.

I do not think extra unlocks like this are covered by the current trainer.

Edit: A simple restart is enough to fix this, should any others do the same things :)

Last edited:

David1231234

Reaction score
I lost my hands of Jehuty after unintentionally activating the "Unlock All" option. Is it just me or it is the trainer?

flea1

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but if i use the trainer to add GMP all my gmp goes away wen i do side-ops, like if i do an extraction side-op my gmp goes from 999999999 to 50000000 then i do another side-op and it goes from 50000000 to 23000, i just wanted to use the trainer 1 time for gmp but now i have to use it every time or i would end up with no gmp, how can i fix this?

Thanks

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
S++ soldiers cheat please

The rank of soldiers is based on your Heroism, just use mega heroism to get high and turn it off and you'll see S ranks.

Also some losers using this trainer and other MGSV:TPP trainers are cheating online FOBs

Feel ashamed if you do use it online, hope you get VAC'd.

tabbythefurry

Reaction score
The rank of soldiers is based on your Heroism, just use mega heroism to get high and turn it off and you'll see S ranks.

Also some losers using this trainer and other MGSV:TPP trainers are cheating online FOBs

Feel ashamed if you do use it online, hope you get VAC'd.
I thought that Heroism only effects how many volunteers you get at the end of a mission, and not the ranks of your soldiers?