Trainer Search

Reaction score
Is there a cheat to replay side missions that normally can't be replayed?

Ca5t3R_Troy

Reaction score
The rank of soldiers is based on your Heroism, just use mega heroism to get high and turn it off and you'll see S ranks.

Also some losers using this trainer and other MGSV:TPP trainers are cheating online FOBs

Feel ashamed if you do use it online, hope you get VAC'd.

Yea that's pretty messed up, Is one thing to use it offline but to use it online fob I agree 100% they should get some kind of ban , I dought vac will because it's not ran off vac but they should start enforcing online cheaters that actually abuse it, it ain't no big deal if you use inf ammo and accuracy but not god mode and shit.

Last edited:

Noobita

Reaction score
why do i always get failed - network error on chrome whenever i try to download..?

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you very much for another awsome trainer MrAntifun !!! :);)

evomod

King of the Dead
Reaction score
I test an other trainer with good cheats, can you add them (the Bold one)

F1 - Inf. Health
F2 - No Reload
F3 - Inf. Ammo
F4 - Inf. Suppressor
F5 - Super Accuracy
F6 - Inf. GMP
F7 - Mega Heroism
F8 - No Recoil
F9 - Inf. Resources
F10 - Inf. Horse Health
F11 - All Enemies Faint
F12 - Instant Upgrade Base

NUM0 - Super Stealth (NO one can see Snake)
NUM1 - Weapon No Overheat
NUM2 - Enemies Cannot Move
NUM3 - Unlock all Developments (ALL, not only some of them)
NUM4 - One Hit Kill
NUM5 - Restore Mission Time to 0
NUM6 - Restore Heroism to 0
NUM7 - Rapid Fire
NUM8 - Set all Worker in Waiting Room to A(++) - S(++)
NUM9 - Undo "Set all ... - S(++)"
NUM+ - Game Time +1h
NUM- - Game Time -1h

INSERT - Save Location
DELETE - Teleport to the Location
HOME - Undo Teleportation
END - Super Speed (only Snake)
PAGEUP - Game Speed Fast
PAGEDOWN - Game Speed Slow

@MrAntiFun

Last edited:

mixa2142

Reaction score
I test an other trainer with good cheats, can you add them (the Bold one)

F1 - Inf. Health
F2 - No Reload
F3 - Inf. Ammo
F4 - Inf. Suppressor
F5 - Super Accuracy
F6 - Inf. GMP
F7 - Mega Heroism
F8 - No Recoil
F9 - Inf. Resources
F10 - Inf. Horse Health
F11 - All Enemies Faint
F12 - Instant Upgrade Base

NUM0 - Super Stealth (NO one can see Snake)
NUM1 - Weapon No Overheat
NUM2 - Enemies Cannot Move
NUM3 - Unlock all Developments (ALL, not only some of them)
NUM4 - One Hit Kill
NUM5 - Restore Mission Time to 0
NUM6 - Restore Heroism to 0
NUM7 - Rapid Fire
NUM8 - Set all Worker in Waiting Room to A(++) - S(++)
NUM9 - Undo "Set all ... - S(++)"
NUM+ - Game Time +1h
NUM- - Game Time -1h

INSERT - Save Location
DELETE - Teleport to the Location
HOME - Undo Teleportation
END - Super Speed (only Snake)
PAGEUP - Game Speed Fast
PAGEDOWN - Game Speed Slow

@MrAntiFun

What a "other trainer" ?
Just like a NUM 8

evomod

King of the Dead
Reaction score
Search for the other Trainers yourself, don't want to spoil them here...
The "Set all worker in waiting room to .." is from an CE Script (see the sites 25 and 26),
you can find it also in the Web :).

Gunnerang123

Reaction score
Nice trainer :) Does unlock all unlock raiden outfit? I don't see it, is it just me or It only unlocks certain items

Excelcion

Donor
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing as Gunnerang123 where it only unlocks some things and outright stops some things from unlocking. -Some may consider this a spoiler- In my game, when i have unlock all turned on i cannot develop the parasite suit and possibly some other things. It simply dissapears from the development menu and there is no way to see it until i have restarted the game and not turned on the unlock all cheat because it vanishes again when i turn it on.

crocsoul

Reaction score
Thanks the the trainer MAF

My requests, if you are still adding features to this trainer:

- Infinite time for the stealth camouflage, or just a general stealth cheat that makes soldiers FOV zero
- Set stats of soldiers to S++
- Set demon points (I don't want to have to play a certain way just to avoid having a big horn, or rather... I just like shooting people)
- Set base response things to zero, so they aren't using helmets, body armour, snipers, balloon shoot etc.

Last edited:

D1234

Reaction score
I cannot ever download the files. Failed network connection every time. I've tried chrome and firefox. Help?

arley86

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but if i use the trainer to add GMP all my gmp goes away wen i do side-ops, like if i do an extraction side-op my gmp goes from 999999999 to 50000000 then i do another side-op and it goes from 50000000 to 23000, i just wanted to use the trainer 1 time for gmp but now i have to use it every time or i would end up with no gmp, how can i fix this?

Thanks
5M GMP is game limit, I dont know about the second thing, if I were you id activate the max resourses, then proceed to sell diamonds whenever you are short on money, you only have to sell around 3k diamonds to get 5m GMP and you have like 200k, so you will be set for a while

arley86

Reaction score
Is there any way to remove the extra GMP you got after using the infinite GMP cheat cause now I've got "rewards" piling up that I can't accept cause I have too much
huh... why do you care? just research something to spend GMP? or deploy with your most expensive stuff and helicopter fully upgraded and stuff? or sell resources if you mean maxed in resources and not GMP, which seems more logical

GerBurr19

Reaction score
I cannot ever download the files. Failed network connection every time. I've tried chrome and firefox. Help?
Maybe your anti-virus is preventing you from downloading? Avast! prevents me from downloading most times, unless I set the download links to the exclusion list, so maybe your anti-virus is doing the same, but not alerting you about it?

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing as Gunnerang123 where it only unlocks some things and outright stops some things from unlocking. -Some may consider this a spoiler- In my game, when i have unlock all turned on i cannot develop the parasite suit and possibly some other things. It simply dissapears from the development menu and there is no way to see it until i have restarted the game and not turned on the unlock all cheat because it vanishes again when i turn it on.

Same, i think it's because while in effect, the option uses the list of all the locked items that already available in Development menu when you first started the game. Anything that is not seen when the Development menu first available is blocked and restricted outside of the option's function.

Swatty

Reaction score
Search for the other Trainers yourself, don't want to spoil them here...
The "Set all worker in waiting room to .." is from an CE Script (see the sites 25 and 26),
you can find it also in the Web :).
Am I looking at the wrong place? lol... I can't seem to find it on google. I'd really like to have S soldiers, Been playing for 127 hours and only found like.... 50 of them. Plus, undetected would be nice. PM me maybe? <3

evomod

King of the Dead
Reaction score
Am I looking at the wrong place? lol... I can't seem to find it on google. I'd really like to have S soldiers, Been playing for 127 hours and only found like.... 50 of them. Plus, undetected would be nice. PM me maybe? <3
What, after 127h only 50x "S" soldiers, you kidding, right?

Just google "Metal Gear Solid 5 Waiting Room CE Scrpit" or "MGSVTPP reward.CT" ... it's not that hard to find.
The other one can find the same way...

@MrAntiFun , is there a chance for a "better" trainer with more options (3x Trainer at the same time is a little shitty :p)?