Trainer Search

musclegeek

Reaction score
Nice upload. Have a request though. Any chance of changing the GMP option to add an amount at a time EG. 1,000,000 instead of jumping straight to 99,000,000 or whatever the number is? Having an inf amount kinda ruins it a little. Would be appreciated if this could be an option :)

wernoty

Reaction score
how to get unlock all working? Keep saying fail to save data

Williamwilly

Reaction score
Anyone NOT getting infinite resources? I had another trainer working before that gave me 200K of everything. (i still have 200K vehicles guns etc) but even this one doesnt give resources anymore?

Alun1

Reaction score
i noticed the instant base upgrade isn't functioning. all others besides inf.GMP work.

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
I've noticed that this trainer is a little more finicky with the last update. I now have to launch the game first, then the trainer, or the trainer doesn't work at all. If I do run the game first, then the trainer, it works almost perfectly. The Inf Horse Health cheat doesn't seem to work.

raptor2020

Super Donor
Reaction score
you need to finish the game in order to see the raiden outfit in the shop. I dont know if it unlocks raiden outfit, because raiden outfit requires a certificate saying u finished all missions S rank

I found a CE Script which unlocks all Outfits (Raiden etc included) as well as the Outfits for DDog etc.

Shea715

Reaction score
Would you be able to make something for uh.. Hero points and demon points? It's a hidden system apparently where if you do so many bad things Snake's horn grows and he has blood all over him and his face forever.

Shea715

Reaction score
I think using the unlock all cheat gets rid of a row of things you can develop, like the Solid Snake suit and the bandanna.

joprinz

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing gangnamgame.net on startup lately?
I didn't do anything much in the last few days but play The Phantom Pain, and I kept my PC on for a couple of days
but then I turned it off last night, and this morning when I turned on the PC again,
Chrome started up on its own and directed itself to gangnamgame.net
Does this happen to anyone else in here?

polymans

Reaction score
seriously any idea why i keep failing to download.. it always end up failed-network error...

novaswords

Reaction score
Kind of a bummer that the ''All enemies feint'' cheat doesn't affect SKULLS.

raptor2020

Super Donor
Reaction score
Would you be able to make something for uh.. Hero points and demon points? It's a hidden system apparently where if you do so many bad things Snake's horn grows and he has blood all over him and his face forever.

Theres a couple of CE Scripts for that as well^^

Rocky Balboa

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing gangnamgame.net on startup lately?
I didn't do anything much in the last few days but play The Phantom Pain, and I kept my PC on for a couple of days
but then I turned it off last night, and this morning when I turned on the PC again,
Chrome started up on its own and directed itself to gangnamgame.net
Does this happen to anyone else in here?
I think it's something with your system