Trainer Search

TheWhiteRose000

Reaction score
Don't suppose we can get a cheat to increase all Staff levels to S+ or S++ in their respective fields?
That would be amazingly awesome <3

raptor2020

Super Donor
Reaction score
Don't suppose we can get a cheat to increase all Staff levels to S+ or S++ in their respective fields?
That would be amazingly awesome <3

Theres a couple of Scripts that allow you to get S++ Staff in each field as rewards.

felix544

Reaction score
you can't unlock parasite armor with the unlock all cheat? or am i just doing something wrong?

geckonator9

Reaction score
Is it possible to undo the effect of the unlock all cheat? I tried it out to fix the blueprint bug I was having with one or two weapons but I really just want to get back to playing the game normally.

Edit: Ah, It's gotten better after restarting without the cheat on. Thanks for a tool that let me resolve the issue, though!

sindeadman

Reaction score
Is this still working whats up with the cheating message, when you load the game?

khg

Reaction score
mr.antifun can you make
instant dispatch Mission time

Hellangel98

Reaction score
Can you maybe try adding the Demon Snake option? I kinda like the horn to be big lol.

dutchman_evan

Reaction score
Dunno if its just me not, btw the following content contains *SPOILERS* so please read at your own concern.

After using a unlock all cheat, some development stuffs disappears from the development screen such as Parasite Suit, Petrol Bomb, Wormhole fulton , bandana and others stuffs which I haven't unlocked yet...

wernoty

Reaction score
could you add teleport to marker? i use your trainer all the time! thank you

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
Dunno if its just me not, btw the following content contains *SPOILERS* so please read at your own concern.

After using a unlock all cheat, some development stuffs disappears from the development screen such as Parasite Suit, Petrol Bomb, Wormhole fulton , bandana and others stuffs which I haven't unlocked yet...
i just had the exact same thing, i just got the parasite suite with parasites camo last night, then this morning i decided to check for a new trainer and use it, then when I tried out the unlock cheat my damn suit is gone. do you know if you turn it off can you get those things later? or does it permanently remove it from your save.
like if i were to start a new game using this cheat at the start then get code talker while the cheat is off, can i get the suit?

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
ok before doing the side op for the wormhole i turned the cheat off and it shows up after doing the side op, i'm going to restart the game and use the cheat at the start then see if i can get the parasite suit this way

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score
guys... just restart the game without the unlock all cheat off.... it fixes.. EVERYTHING your talking about

Ashuraman

Reaction score

It's been said many times before that option is BUGGED, re starts the game with it off and you get your stuff back

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing gangnamgame.net on startup lately?
I didn't do anything much in the last few days but play The Phantom Pain, and I kept my PC on for a couple of days
but then I turned it off last night, and this morning when I turned on the PC again,
Chrome started up on its own and directed itself to gangnamgame.net
Does this happen to anyone else in here?
That my friend is what we call a broswer hijacker,