Trainer Search

BreddaProphet

Reaction score
Is the newest update causing the trainer to not work, because its not working... any possible fixes?

GerBurr19

Reaction score
no.. a undetected as in the ground zero trainer because some enemies (the skulls) can't be knocked out.
You probably can't have The Skulls knocked out because later on (WARNING: SPOILER, don't read further if you dont want anything spoiled m8) you'll want to use the tranquilizer on them to get their DNA(or something, I forget) to use on your own Parasite suit, so knocking them out instantly would just cause them to disappear like they usually did? Plus, not like it matters, since you can just enable God mode and not die from them, so killing/tranq'ing them shouldn't be that hard?

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
You probably can't have The Skulls knocked out because later on (WARNING: SPOILER, don't read further if you dont want anything spoiled m8) you'll want to use the tranquilizer on them to get their DNA(or something, I forget) to use on your own Parasite suit, so knocking them out instantly would just cause them to disappear like they usually did? Plus, not like it matters, since you can just enable God mode and not die from them, so killing/tranq'ing them shouldn't be that hard?
you can still die with god mode if you take enough damage, for example quiet on extreme or the sniper skulls or a quiet exit.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Not wanting to spoil anything but to extract a Skull you don't need to use tranq weapons,you can use lethal weapons and still extract them and get the Parasites from them

unga02

Reaction score
The all upgrade works, but not at it's best. For me the more advanced upgrades like Worm Hole Fulton, Infinity Bandana, Parasite Cartidges, Stealth Camo (not prototype) don't even show up in Development menu at all.

Liiight

Reaction score
I think using the unlock all cheat gets rid of a row of things you can develop, like the Solid Snake suit and the bandanna.
Vanishing Items Issue: Used the unlock cheat after already acquiring the "bandana" & "infinite ammo bandana", and these 2 items vanished from the equip menu after I used the cheat. The "Cyborg Ninja" outfit,the "final stealth camouflage" and "hand of jehuty"also vanished.

Update: Potential Fix; Restart Your game. It restored everything that vanished.

Last edited:

arley86

Reaction score
Any plan to release a version where can set the NUMBER of resources we want? (Or just flat out reset them to 0), I have fount a way to make increase ONLY the resources I want (IE, vehicles, or herbs), but I kinda made the mistake of getting 200,000 mortars, I cant possibly sell them, they are worth a lot of money, so I would like to get rid of them, thanks!

Bazoo

Reaction score
Game got Updated to 1.03 today. A few Options don't work anymore.
Like:

Inf. GMP
Mega Heroism
Inf. Resources
All Enemys Faint
Instant Upgrade Base.

The rest is still working fine. I hope we can see an Update of your nice Work soon? ;)

Dibyajyoti Chanda

Reaction score
please make a v 1.04 with instant developement cant wait to play with the new guns in the update but its taking too long to unlock

mattosmart

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain V1.01 Trainer +7
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain V1.01 Trainer +12
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain V1.01 Trainer +12 Update 3 // 09/04/2015
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain V1.01 Trainer +14 Update 4 // 09/10/2015
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain V1.02 Trainer +14

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Reload
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Suppressor
  5. Super Accuracy
  6. Inf.GMP
  7. Mega Heroism
  8. No Recoil
  9. Inf.Resources
  10. Inf.Horse Health
  11. All Enemies Faint
  12. Reset Heroism to 0
  13. Instant Upgrade - Developement
  14. Unlock all Items

Notice:
  1. Mega Heroism you gain 100 times more each time you gain heroism in game
  2. Enemy faint cheat will drop all enemies on ground if deactivated all enemies will get up Video
  3. Rest Heroism to 0 is to fix any bug you may had with first trainer , Make sure you enable the cheat , Open you Android window where Heroism value is showing then deactivate the cheat , If you leave it on it will keep heroism at 0 .
  4. To be able to get the Unlock All Items to work activate it in the main menu of the game then continue game then upgrade all weapons you want , Should make a save backup just in case .
Help, it doesn't work anymore after the new patch, plz make a new update

Swatty

Reaction score
Update broke some of the cheats.
Would you please fix the Heroism mega XP? <3 thanks big boss