Trainer Search

xmoses8080

Reaction score
Well MGSV Updated yesterday so GMP, Resources, and Instant Upgrade dont work anymore i think

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
I tried the new "Unlock All" and it says it unlocked the Raiden and bunches of others high-ranking exclusive suits and also seemingly-DLC exclusive suits, but when i went to check it in the Development menu, all of them don't appear and i lost all the suits carried from GZ's save like the Solid Snake and SV-Sneaking Suit. :s

pisknx

Reaction score
Gotcha, thank you for the quick response, I just completed all main missions and all side missions, guess ill just have to man up and S rank them, feels bit trivial for a costume that its not even that good in FOB missions, but oh well, thats the way the cookie crumbles doesnt it :D

RyutoShinji

Reaction score
so does unlock everything not work with the parasite suit and other clothing?

Sam-Fisher

Reaction score
hi @ all im new here.. i look for a Online trainer for GMP money and all the stuff like ver. 1.04. Have enyone a idee: and thx for that awsome stuff. Sorry for my bad english.

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
hi @ all im new here.. i look for a Online trainer for GMP money and all the stuff like ver. 1.04. Have enyone a idee: and thx for that awsome stuff. Sorry for my bad english.

Do not use this for the online feature of this game as Konami is starting to take action against idiots who are using trainers while doing the invasion FOB's which results in your steam account being flagged on their servers forcefully stopping you from entering FOB's but still allows other players to invade your base and steal your staff and supplies.

arley86

Reaction score
Do not use this for the online feature of this game as Konami is starting to take action against idiots who are using trainers while doing the invasion FOB's which results in your steam account being flagged on their servers forcefully stopping you from entering FOB's but still allows other players to invade your base and steal your staff and supplies.

I'm rather glad that is so, I cant count the number of times I had to stunlock and fulton, some unskilled player with the infinite health cheat while all my guards were knocked out.

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
so does unlock everything not work with the parasite suit and other clothing?

Yup, "Unlock All" only unlocks locked items & equipments that are already shown up (in the Development menu) since the start of the game, other things that are only shown up (in the same menu) later in the game like the Water Pistol, Parasite Suit or GZ-save-exclusive suits like the SV-Sneaking Suit and the Solid Snake suit are locked entirely.

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
Infinite GMP and Infinite Resources both aren't working for me, along with the horse health thing.

Edit: The cheats activate but don't apply. The trainer says the cheat is on but my GMP still went negative, and I ran completely out of fuel.