Trainer Search

HHGamer

Donor
Reaction score
Do not use this for the online feature of this game as Konami is starting to take action against idiots who are using trainers while doing the invasion FOB's which results in your steam account being flagged on their servers forcefully stopping you from entering FOB's but still allows other players to invade your base and steal your staff and supplies.
That is not Konami's answer to cheaters. In fact is more the benefit for them because non-cheaters can get invaded and being unable to retaliate if the defense fails. This is Konami telling you that you have to buy their stupid insurance if you want to at least protect your staff/resources, not an anti-cheat punishment or measure.

KilxArt

Reaction score
Anyone know a cheat to get the Raiden outfit? I know you have to S-Rank it all, but I don't really know how good the replay value is and if it's worth so much effort. A cheat to just get it would be great!!

Winternoise

Reaction score
Anyone know a cheat to get the Raiden outfit? I know you have to S-Rank it all, but I don't really know how good the replay value is and if it's worth so much effort. A cheat to just get it would be great!!
not rly worth the work, just cosmetic and not rly usefull and the value, not sure if it's only me, but it's rly boring now.
I was already bored after hitting 50% of the game, too bad 'coz I'm a huge metal gear fan.
If u rly want that costume , dunno I could give u my save have 100% and don't rly need it anymore

KilxArt

Reaction score
not rly worth the work, just cosmetic and not rly usefull and the value, not sure if it's only me, but it's rly boring now.
I was already bored after hitting 50% of the game, too bad 'coz I'm a huge metal gear fan.
If u rly want that costume , dunno I could give u my save have 100% and don't rly need it anymore

If you could that would be amazing!!

TheFaithFulDay

Reaction score
Love your trainer, the latest one where you can unlock all item, i cant seem to activate it on the main menu before continue. the numberpad 1 for me doesnt work, can you change it to some other keys if possible? like maybe this key ` ?

pisknx

Reaction score
Hi,

Can something be done about placed weapons? We cant possibly ever sell 200k units of each, a way to set the values to 0 would be great, does anyone know a trainer that does that perhaps? Thanks in advance.

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
Sometimes the infinite GMP cheat works for me, most of the time it doesn't.

thiagord

Reaction score
someone knows how to reset de heroism here its not working...