Trainer Search

Jonny Smitt

Reaction score
So how exactly do we get the resources working? When I press F9 I just get a ding.

kjs00333

Reaction score
Can you make an add for this trainer that will reset your demon points?

Mushy93

Reaction score
Same, It was working a few days ago, I think Konami made a hotfix because it was working for about 12 hours after the most recent patch.

westy125

Donor
Reaction score
I get a ding on every key press the first time I open it up and the game, however when I close both and reopen the cheat works perfectly, very odd, great cheat!!

monkerlotus

Reaction score
To those having issues with the trainer options, use trainer in main menu, before you load your single player game.

GMP and Resource should both function if you follow the steps above! Thank you Mr. Antifun for the great trainer!

Mushy93

Reaction score
I'm running the patch that was released on October 19th (the one that made it so you can't put on a the gold arm or the sniper wolf costume)

I can't seem to get it to work. Regardless of when I boot it up.

Mushy93

Reaction score
Ah, Not sure how but It turns out I was useing 1.02. Everything works fine on 1.04.

Thanks guys.

Zereth

Reaction score
Is there no VAC or anything that banns u
You normally find VAC on Valve games or multiplayer games done by smaller companies that want to use VAC. Either way, if you're just going to be playing single player, then you have nothing to worry about by using the trainer.

Hieu Tran

Reaction score
You normally find VAC on Valve games or multiplayer games done by smaller companies that want to use VAC. Either way, if you're just going to be playing single player, then you have nothing to worry about by using the trainer.
I think, when MGO3 comes out for Steam, Konami will use VAC to ban cheaters.... :(

Swatty

Reaction score
I think, when MGO3 comes out for Steam, Konami will use VAC to ban cheaters.... :(
Guys.... Why are we talking about VAC bans when this is a Single player H@cking site?? If you want Multiplayer, I'd advise you to google because MAF only wants SP Hax. Not for MP.

EDIT: You don't get banned for using singleplayer at all so don't be worried unless you're using this online then..... Good luck lol