Trainer Search

Benny89

Reaction score
I can't download this. I try but it fails to download files every time. Systems says that there is server problem.

Anyone has simillar problem? If not, can someone post newest version of +14 trainer and send PM with link to some upload site. Really want it but this site won't let me download it :(. Other sites work fine

Governator

Reaction score
the Trainer isn't working
Inf GMP
Inf Resources
F7 and F9 don'T work please fix it
you can activate it but it isn'T changing ( and im not at the helicopter )

Last edited:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Been a big fan of yours for a long time.

Another great trainer, just have one concern.

I think your "All Enemies Faint" works a little too good. It seems to not only knock out all enemies in your immediate vicinity, it knocks out all enemies on the entire map I believe. I was using this just to get a little help infiltrating a base I was having trouble with. I used it, all enemies faint, but I start getting spammed with +heroic and about two dozen unlocks for custom emblem, telling me that hundreds of enemies must have gone down.

Is there any way to limit this ability to the players surrounding area? Maybe 250 meters?

Sindri

Reaction score
Thank you.

After the online resources update, I could hardly play the game. Any time I connected to the servers, 90% of my stockpiles disappeared. Every time I disconnected, I went from 3-4 million gmp to 1.7 million in debt. My morale was shit. My troops were deserting. I couldn't research anything, and it would have taken days of dedicated grinding followed by never going online again to fix it.

I looked for honest solutions, but none were available. I looked into save file editing, but the people I saw talking about it couldn't even seem to agree on where data was kept, and there were horror stories everywhere about destroying the whole game by tweaking the wrong file. My motivation to finally finish the game was waning in the face of how much of my dwindling free time I would have to dedicate to dull grinding just to move forward.

Then you appeared, and saved me. Now, with infinite resources and getting rid of those stupid research timers as a bonus, I'm back on track to play through the end of Phantom Pain before Fallout 4 comes out.

Thank you so much.

Ildun

Reaction score
First of all I want to thank you, this is very helpful for me to enjoy the game as a noob :D
I know a lot of people prefer challenges, but for me I just like story and collecting.

I wonder can you add functions which make character invisible and invincible? Even with infinite health, I still can fall to death or one hit kill by Quiet's laser guided shot, perhaps its damage more than max health? Or is it scripted death?

DankMemesxD

Reaction score
Welp. Everything worked for me but only INFINITE RESOURCES doesn't.. Dont know where is the problem...

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
Sometimes I have to open the resources menu to for the infinite resources cheat to apply.

DankMemesxD

Reaction score
Also. Noticed one bug. If you have the Unlock all hack on it will **** up your game..

SPOILERS FOR THE GAME AHEAD

You will not get the fulton baloon for kids. You will not get parasite suit after beating the skulls in Metalic Archaea mission if I am right
Same for water pistol and other unlocks..

K1NGFL1P

Reaction score
i cant seem to get any of the trainers to work. it says "game is ON" but when i go to pick and option. nothing happens?

void_inside

Donor
Reaction score
Massive update in version 1.0.6! Will sit patiently and wait for new trainer update. :D

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
it does? mine crashes everytime i try to activate it :/

Lol yeah, i just started up the game and activated all my options normally, and then i noticed the game version said in the bottom right corner of the screen and that it was already v1.06. And yet the trainer still works for me lol hahah.

Veysel23

Reaction score
It doesn't work properly, some cheats won't activate and sometimes it doesn't even work entirely.
It would be nice to have an updated trainer. Thanks...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed the cheats which completely stopped working ,Any problems with other cheats let me know.