Trainer Search

KilxArt

Reaction score
Is there any possible way to maybe change a soldier's rating to A-S? I know there's an "unlock everything" cheat as well but something that could make anything regardless of the materials required would be awesome (Like the Raiden outfit that needs 53 R&D). Either way, fantastic work!!

Hieu Tran

Reaction score
Is there any possible way to maybe change a soldier's rating to A-S? I know there's an "unlock everything" cheat as well but something that could make anything regardless of the materials required would be awesome (Like the Raiden outfit that needs 53 R&D). Either way, fantastic work!!
this mod from nexus mods will help you scan soldier with S-S++ rank, but it require your base average level is 64...

http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/69/?

Skat0rzZzz

Donor
Reaction score
Nexusmods, mate

Dennis2234

Reaction score
I used the the Infinite gmp cheat and now I can't develop anything. It just says network error. Please help.

Dennis2234

Reaction score
I used the the Infinite gmp cheat and now I can't develop anything. It just says network error. Please help.
Never Mind guys. Konami actually just implemented a research and development limit. You may now only develop 2 or 4 items at once. Theres nothing wrong with the trainer.

xXUnknownXx

Reaction score
instant dev doesn't work becuase it has to developed online, any other item works fine

monkeyboss

Reaction score
Mr. Anti Fun, I've been following your stuff every now and then. Was wondering. Could you please bring back "max resource" or some way to add resources with the stroke of a key? Please? Thanks for your time and thanks for making these! :)

Xtent31

Reaction score
ZXA.png

The only things I can get to work in red.

Pepeeee22

Reaction score
I Tried Doing The "Unlock All" On The Main Menu, When I Load Into The Game, All Post-Chapter 1 Items Are Locked Permenantly And I See No Way Of Unlocking Them. I Am Using Version 1.01 Because My Game Doesn't Like To Update