Trainer Search

Xtent31

Reaction score
1.0.1 lol thats a crock about it not updating, every single game has been updated, probably using the non paid version. Game has updated successfully for everyone I know of.

Pepeeee22

Reaction score
1.0.1 lol thats a crock about it not updating, every single game has been updated, probably using the non paid version. Game has updated successfully for everyone I know of.
Doesn't Answer My Question, But Ok

venomlight

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble developing items that only require GMP? The latest sneak suit says i don't have enough yet i have max.

Kaiju

Reaction score
Got the same problem here, some features on trainers 1.04 and 1.06 is not working especially inf.GMP!

Reaction score
i got an issue with unlock all updates, it locked out my parasite suit and couple of other items so i dont know what to do? will it affect completion of the story?

AkumaYngvar

Reaction score
After using the v1.01 14+ trainer i lost all my costumes like bandana etc and so on

Flexa

Reaction score
MrAntifun, pardon for asking and disturbing, but would it be possible to create a means to also edit your resources to a low amount as well ?

I say that because PF offensive/defensive capabilities seem to suffer from the amount of vehicle and armament stored in base, so the points go up to 3 and above millions as all of them go up to 200k, that causes in PF League for you to appear always with all these millions of difference to other players when in normal parameters would have to be between 200-500k for a lv99 combat/security 4/4 almost fully R&D developed PF.

I'm sorry to ask :/ Wouldn't like to since i'm more of a singleplayer, but the issue is that due the new online development items, we need to stay connected to have access to them, the collateral effect of that: We can't avoid PF league once online, it automatically prompts us into a bracket without option to not participate, however, with such an abyssal difference in points, many without even the same base levels of others, becomes easily noticeable for Steam to possibly ban these accounts as other players also personally report with blatant screenshots easily goten in the PF match pannel.

I'm not a technical person, so I'm very sorry if what said is not possible :/ But indeed, if you could and only if you got time for sure, a way to drain all your gmp back to "0" so can keep selling all the non needed resources or maybe a way to edit them to lower amounts, or even perhaps somehow a way to not affect the PF offensive/deffensive capabilities

Thanks alot for the work, time and effort, MrAntifun!
Wishing a good day and again sorry to disturb ^^

Last edited:

Mushy93

Reaction score
MrAntifun, pardon for asking and disturbing, but would it be possible to create a means to also edit your resources to a low amount as well ?

I say that because PF offensive/defensive capabilities seem to suffer from the amount of vehicle and armament stored in base, so the points go up to 3 and above millions as all of them go up to 200k, that causes in PF League for you to appear always with all these millions of difference to other players when in normal parameters would have to be between 200-500k for a lv99 combat/security 4/4 almost fully R&D developed PF.

I'm sorry to ask :/ Wouldn't like to since i'm more of a singleplayer, but the issue is that due the new online development items, we need to stay connected to have access to them, the collateral effect of that: We can't avoid PF league once online, it automatically prompts us into a bracket without option to not participate, however, with such an abyssal difference in points, many without even the same base levels of others, becomes easily noticeable for Steam to possibly ban these accounts as other players also personally report with blatant screenshots easily goten in the PF match pannel.

I'm not a technical person, so I'm very sorry if what said is not possible :/ But indeed, if you could and only if you got time for sure, a way to drain all your gmp back to "0" so can keep selling all the non needed resources or maybe a way to edit them to lower amounts, or even perhaps somehow a way to not affect the PF offensive/deffensive capabilities

Thanks alot for the work, time and effort, MrAntifun!
Wishing a good day and again sorry to disturb ^^

I would like this as well. a "destroy all owned vehicles and armaments" option would be nice

I can't help but think a bannhammer will roll in with the launch of competitive online. I'd hate to not be able to play such an awesome game simply because I chose to cheat for guns in single player.

showtec

Reaction score
always thank you for your trainers MrAntiFun you ar the best :).

Last edited:

venomlight

Reaction score
So has anyone figured out why stuff is dissapearing like the bandana and why some things that you should be able to develop aren't even showing up?

Pepeeee22

Reaction score
So has anyone figured out why stuff is dissapearing like the bandana and why some things that you should be able to develop aren't even showing up?
nope, not yet. i recommend asking MrAntiFun for a fix on that

Shamsh

Reaction score
I lost my save data and game because of my HDD Crash and now I need this trainer to get me back in this game was at 350k Heroism and now I'm at 17k starting from scratch sucks. I need this trainer. Please buddy update it soon if you can. Thank you.

clearly

Reaction score
Steam has updated to a new patch, now many of the functions don't work. I'd be thrilled to get an update, and would throw a few donation bucks in for it!