Trainer Search

tobsen85

Reaction score
I have to admit, I rushed here after the update to see if there is a new version. You are fast, but not that fast. :p

Love your work, keep it up!

Gradius

Donor
Reaction score
Just out of interest will there be a stealth option in the future?
Otherwise great work thank you :)

proceeder

Reaction score
Does the instant development work with online development items too? I don't wanna pay Konami another dime now that Shinkawa and Kojima are outta there.

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
Does the instant development work with online development items too? I don't wanna pay Konami another dime now that Shinkawa and Kojima are outta there.

Those items are restricted to follow the Online server timer so no, it doesn't work. But hey, at least you don't need to keep your game running for the research.

vilma

Reaction score
Why it wont work? only inf.ammo, inf.supressor and no recoil works for me. any help?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Why it wont work? only inf.ammo, inf.supressor and no recoil works for me. any help?

No idea , Give the trainer a couple second after starting it up and click the hotkey couple times .

Gradius

Donor
Reaction score
Is anyone Infinite GMP working? Everything in the trainer works for me except that :-/ I did it on the map via the TAB button and still nothing.

beasty54

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, unfortunately this one renders my game unplayable. With no trainer running the game is buttery smooth, as soon as i load the trainer up the stutter is unbearable, it doesn't stop until i reboot my machine either.

Skat0rzZzz

Donor
Reaction score
Is anyone Infinite GMP working? Everything in the trainer works for me except that :-/ I did it on the map via the TAB button and still nothing.
Yep, same here. But it ain't that hard to work it out with CE

Taner Tevs

Reaction score
i can't get some of the options working like inf resources and inf health it happens on other trainers too