Trainer Search

rabbyra

Donor
Reaction score
Hmm you probably clicked the Inf. Resources, try to start new game without the Trainer, just close it.
I started a new game, with a new savegame.
But it seems that the Online Resources (the ones with the globe or something on) do not reset at all.
So i think... if a trainer can maxed out the resources, maybe its not hard to get the resources back to normal...

(btw sorry for my bad english)

The solution might be to sell all the resources, materials, vehicles and so on. But if the GMP are maxed out youre unable to do so.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I started a new game, with a new savegame.
But it seems that the Online Resources (the ones with the globe or something on) do not reset at all.
So i think... if a trainer can maxed out the resources, maybe its not hard to get the resources back to normal...

(btw sorry for my bad english)
It's not but since MAF did not think about reset it then he did not add this option, Try to get a fresh save game file from someone here, I am pretty sure mrantifun can find a fix for this.

rabbyra

Donor
Reaction score
It's not but since MAF did not think about reset it then he did not add this option, Try to get a fresh save game file from someone here, I am pretty sure mrantifun can find a fix for this.
Thanks a lot.
I downloaded other savegames from the internet (from other profiles). It practically gives me all of that missions progress and all my old GMPs and Resources. I dont know maybe there are saved on a konami server... (or in another local file? i feel my game is actually broken forever...)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot.
I downloaded other savegames from the internet (from other profiles). It practically gives me all of that missions progress and all my old GMPs and Resources. I dont know maybe there are saved on a konami server... (or in another local file? i feel my game is actually broken forever...)
TIP for next time, Backup all your save game files :D sorry this happened to you, maybe you can try to find a fix by PM MrAntiFun...

rabbyra

Donor
Reaction score
TIP for next time, Backup all your save game files :D sorry this happened to you, maybe you can try to find a fix by PM MrAntiFun...

Ok thanks a lot.
Give some clues about this problem by warning users about make a backup save game files (mgsV is bit risky too, cause online and offline stats are often bond in some way).
I hope holy MAF can give me a passageway to the heaven of fresh uncheated games... strange to say here but... ok :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok thanks a lot.
Give some clues about this problem by warning users about make a backup save game files (mgsV is bit risky too, cause online and offline stats are often bond in some way).
I hope holy MAF can give me a passageway to the heaven of fresh uncheated games... strange to say here but... ok :D
Haha yes, but it's basically noted on most of the Trainer he makes, in the Notice ofc, just next time remember to back up :D

Joelgouveia129

Reaction score
resources work just go to the resource page as for infinite GMP just sell the precious metal and youll max out your GMP
thank you! also how do i get the unlock all items to work? i tried activating in the main menu...?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
thank you! also how do i get the unlock all items to work? i tried activating in the main menu...?

1. To be able to get the Unlock All Items to work activate it in the main menu of the game then continue game then upgrade all weapons you want , Should make a save backup just in case .

Ikepoon

Reaction score
Mrantifun can you please, add infinite health to the Diamond dog, D-walker, and the vehicle.

mapre

Reaction score
i have v1.0.5 so which trainer i would have to download?

Ozark79

Reaction score
Everything works. Except the infinite GMP but that's not big deal seeing how I can just keep selling my infinite resources. Also, I was wondering what are my chances of being banned? I do not use the trainer to infiltrate FOB'S of other players. I do keep my game online though because there are level 7-8 weapons but you have to be online to get them. I know the game does not use VAC so I should be okay as long as I don't mess with other players FOB'S right?

BloodDrag0n

Reaction score
List of things that would be cool:
Play as Raiden (Uniform with run speed and jump speed).
Play as Raiden (Uniform + Sword + Moves from the original game) if possible.
Play as Quiet
Super Sprint
Super Jump
Invisibility
Rank S in all Missions

I look forward to the update =)

Last edited:

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
List of things that would be cool:
Play as Raiden (Uniform with run speed and jump speed).
Play as Raiden (Uniform + Sword + Moves from the original game) if possible.
Play as Quiet
Super Sprint
Super Jump
Invisibility
Rank S in all Missions

I look forward to the update =)

"Play as Raiden" - Both impossible.
"Play as Quiet" - There are mods on Nexus.
"Super Sprint" - ... What?
"Super Jump" - ???
"Invisibility" - MAF doesn't work on this, try for other trainers.
"Rank S in all Missions" - Mod available on Nexus.

BloodDrag0n

Reaction score
"Play as Raiden" - Both impossible.
"Play as Quiet" - There are mods on Nexus.
"Super Sprint" - ... What?
"Super Jump" - ???
"Invisibility" - MAF doesn't work on this, try for other trainers.
"Rank S in all Missions" - Mod available on Nexus.

Play as Raiden - Not impossible, the suit is already available in game and just needs to be unlocked. Got the cheat working anyway now. The moveset however can't be done.
Play as Quiet - I know this, I would prefer it in a trainer as I don't like switching my .dat files around all the time.
Super Sprint - When the game was first released, a cheat was developed that allowed us to run as fast as Quiet or the Skulls. Essentially giving us a lot more run speed than the Raiden suit. It also gave that cool trail that Quiet has when she runs.
Super Jump - Much like above, only you could jump around just like Quiet and the Skulls.
Invisibility - Why?... Cheating is cheating, what's the fuss with invisibility?
Rank S in all Missions - Asking here for the very same reason I asked about "play as Quiet". Never mind about this one though I have my own cheat table to do it for me.

BloodDrag0n

Reaction score
Everything works. Except the infinite GMP but that's not big deal seeing how I can just keep selling my infinite resources. Also, I was wondering what are my chances of being banned? I do not use the trainer to infiltrate FOB'S of other players. I do keep my game online though because there are level 7-8 weapons but you have to be online to get them. I know the game does not use VAC so I should be okay as long as I don't mess with other players FOB'S right?

Add this script to cheat engine:
Never Consume GMP - (freeze it when you want to stop using your GMP when you spend it).
Code:
[Enable]
aobscanmodule(num_aob1,mgsvtpp.exe,44 39 D8 7F ?? 89 07) // mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49EF
registersymbol(num_aob1)

num_aob1+5:
db 90 90

[Disable]

num_aob1+5:
db 89 07
unregistersymbol(num_aob1)

{
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49C2 - 49 09 D0              - or r8,rdx
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49C5 - 4D 01 D0              - add r8,r10
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49C8 - 49 39 C8              - cmp r8,rcx
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49CB - 49 0F42 C8            - cmovb rcx,r8
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49CF - 48 89 C8              - mov rax,rcx
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49D2 - 48 C1 E8 20           - shr rax,20
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49D6 - 41 89 01              - mov [r9],eax
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49D9 - 48 8B 83 B80A0000     - mov rax,[rbx+00000AB8]
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49E0 - 89 08                 - mov [rax],ecx
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49E2 - 44 89 D8              - mov eax,r11d
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49E5 - 44 29 D0              - sub eax,r10d
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49E8 - 3D C08782FE           - cmp eax,FE8287C0
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49ED - 7C 19                 - jnge mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A08
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49EF - 44 39 D8              - cmp eax,r11d
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49F2 - 7F 14                 - jg mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A08
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49F4 - 89 07                 - mov [rdi],eax
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49F6 - 80 8B 000D0000 05     - or byte ptr [rbx+00000D00],05
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF49FD - 48 8B 5C 24 30        - mov rbx,[rsp+30]
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A02 - 48 83 C4 20           - add rsp,20
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A06 - 5F                    - pop rdi
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A07 - C3                    - ret
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A08 - C7 07 C08782FE        - mov [rdi],FE8287C0
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A0E - 48 8B 5C 24 30        - mov rbx,[rsp+30]
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A13 - 48 83 C4 20           - add rsp,20
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A17 - 5F                    - pop rdi
mgsvtpp.exe+3DF4A18 - F3 C3                 - repe ret
}

As for editing your GMP:
Pointer > 142B844A0 + 0

Make sure you have your iDroid open at the time so Cheat Engine can pick it up.

Hope these addresses help MrAntiFun too for updates.

Zereth

Reaction score
For the most part, using cheats in single player games (or a single player mode for games that can go online) won't get you banned. As long as what you're doing doesn't affect leaderboards with insane numbers, you won't get in trouble. Companies really start doing anything about cheating when the online aspect of the game is being affected by you or someone else "giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players".

Besides VAC, if you are using cheats online, then you won't get banned unless you are reported for cheating by another player. If you're doing something that isn't all that obvious to other players then you can get away with it. But if you're doing something like Infinite Health or Infinite Ammo With No Reload and everyone is shooting you with everything they have and you're still running around like nothing even happened, then anybody would be able to see that you're cheating and they can report you for doing so. For most games if you're not doing something obvious, then you won't get reported and there's a good chance that you won't get banned. I would suggest not doing anything on VAC secured servers on games that have VAC because even though it may take a little while, it'll pick up on what you're doing and you will get banned.

All that being said, I have been using trainers here for a pretty long time now on a lot of games and I have never once been banned from any game for using them. You just have to be aware of what you're doing. If you're going to use them online, be aware of what might let other players catch on to you. Hope that helps you out. :)

Pandoma

Reaction score
Should i disable VAC or something? I just want to have it cheat for singleplayer. Its too hard for me sometimes.

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
Should i disable VAC or something? I just want to have it cheat for singleplayer. Its too hard for me sometimes.

No need to disable VAC, as soon as you only use it for SP and NOT FOB infiltration and/or (probably) MGO.

Adamanix

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yep. Saw this, and insta-subbed. Great work.