Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
no reload cheat still broke kinda for me it works fine for the pistol but the moment i switch to the shotgun it disables all controls except to walk :(
I will check it out tomorrow , Released over 25 trainers today and because i have to team i had to do everything myself , So im all burned out for today .

Pop Octavian

Reaction score
I keep geeting the link is broken and when I can download it seems that the archive is incomplete....

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I will check it out tomorrow , Released over 25 trainers today and because i have to team i had to do everything myself , So im all burned out for today .
i updated metro redux,update 2 contain 18 mb,so i tested with trainer update 1 and it's work but this 2033 redux,still only cheat "no ********" doesn't work its make 0/99999 if i deactivate this cheat ,ammo is work like 43/99999,like users said

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i updated metro redux,update 2 contain 18 mb,so i tested with trainer update 1 and it's work but this 2033 redux,still only cheat "no ********" doesn't work its make 0/99999 if i deactivate this cheat ,ammo is work like 43/99999,like users said
I uploaded a new trainer last night which should fixed the problem , Try downloading it from same attachment .

s1handler

Reaction score
You can request the patch?
I already have the game path update2
only the life of a good feature!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
You can request the patch?
I already have the game path update2
only the life of a good feature!
update 2 contain 18 mb,i tested trainer update 1 on game update 2,its work

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Request for update 1 & 2 patch if anyone here has a link?

Thanks.

Cinel

Reaction score
I keep geeting the link is broken and when I can download it seems that the archive is incomplete....
Get a real AV man (Try BAIDU AV) // Ia-ti un AV real omule (Incearca BAIDU AV).

Request for update 1 & 2 patch if anyone here has a link?
Thanks.
What do you mean patch? Update? I'm using Update 2 from 3 D M. Game still not perfect for AMD users (special with Phenom series). Got kicked out from the game after 5 minutes of playing (this was NOT caused by the trainer! , game just sux on AMD's, while should run best on AMD).

Any other complains about trainer F2 function, just be patience :)

peterbyrne

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I can not return to the desktop when I have the game running and therefore I can not use the trainer you have provided for us all.

Please help, I have tried the Alt-Enter combination but its not working for me.

Peter