Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I can not return to the desktop when I have the game running and therefore I can not use the trainer you have provided for us all.

Please help, I have tried the Alt-Enter combination but its not working for me.

Peter
try ctrl-alt-delete it will open task manager then open trainer and activate required hotkeys then back to game or you can open trainer then game then activate hotkeys

peterbyrne

Reaction score
try ctrl-alt-delete it will open task manager then open trainer and activate required hotkeys then back to game or you can open trainer then game then activate hotkeys
Thank you very much I am now at the desktop with the game open, however pressing the F1 and other F keys does not put a check mark in the boxes beside each cheat.

Please help,

Thanks, Peter

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I can not return to the desktop when I have the game running and therefore I can not use the trainer you have provided for us all.

Please help, I have tried the Alt-Enter combination but its not working for me.

Peter
Use ALT + Ctrl + Delete .

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Thank you very much I am now at the desktop with the game open, however pressing the F1 and other F keys does not put a check mark in the boxes beside each cheat.

Please help,

Thanks, Peter
it's should work,you game is installed update 1?

Makis68

Reaction score
Thanks Admin! But before i use your Trainer, i am shure he works fine again at leats on my PC, what is the difrent from F A I R L I G H T or C O D E X games? I mean this Trainer he works fine on both? Thanks and Respect!!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Thanks Admin! But before i use your Trainer, i am shure he works fine again at leats on my PC, what is the difrent from F A I R L I G H T or C O D E X games? I mean this Trainer he works fine on both? Thanks and Respect!!
fairlight and codex they just upload both they are same version there is no diference,trainer should works fine(tested upd 1 and its work,then upd 2 using trainer upd 1 and its works)
Notice: on 2033 redux,cheat "no r eloaded" may will not work

Last edited:

jj_fokoli

Reaction score
When i play the game with the trainer, game will be crashed with no errors.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
When i play the game with the trainer, game will be crashed with no errors.
You sure its the trainer causing the crash and not the game randomly crashing ? , Because many people are complaining about game crashes .

falloutsiborg

Reaction score
for some reason it seems to freeze when your buying items at the market, not sure why this is? can you fix?

falloutsiborg

Reaction score
no it is defiantly making the game crash, when i dont use the trainer the game seems to work fine. :(

jj_fokoli

Reaction score
You sure its the trainer causing the crash and not the game randomly crashing ? , Because many people are complaining about game crashes .

Yes, I am sure 100%. It'll crash the game when i try to play the game with the trainer options.

Cinel

Reaction score
Metro 2033 Redux & Last Light Redux, seems to crash both. No, not trainer causing this crashes (played with and without trainer, same point always crashing). It's because they who did that 'redux' have zero skills to optimize games. They created that on intel cpu's. They said at steam "..we don't have amd cpu on our computers.." , so now you realize how stup!d they are, when they released the game without testing on all cpu's. Phuck redux, i switched to original (vanilla) and have no more crashes or errors. They did update 1 and update 2 at redux, but when you make few missions, you will see it will crash at same point all the time. That redux should be called "ALPHA" mode, not final, and not shareware. Please stop accusing trainer crashed your game. Go and complain to that redux n0obs who have no skills and knowledge at games.

WESKER00

Reaction score
pleas help!!!!! when i use the trainer update 1 and set Inf.Resources the game crash when i buy something.
any solution ??? THANK YOU

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
pleas help!!!!! when i use the trainer update 1 and set Inf.Resources the game crash when i buy something.
Try to disable the cheat before buying something .

Cinel

Reaction score
the game crashes when the grenade explodes
That, never happened to me when played. Try without trainer and see (i can think is something else, not the trainer).
your the best and f#ck the rest (stil hating gamecopyshit for you)
GCW no more uploading MAF files. There's another sites that doing that. And GCW have good files for the people (as me) who enjoy pirates.
Nope, that one, never happened to me when played. What about disable Infinite Resources when buying, then enabling back? I had no errors like you had, except game crash (cause by the 'team' who did Redux).
Try to disable the cheat before buying something .
Or he can try to wait, for a final Redux release. Internet is full with people that having problems with the Redux series. People think something caused game crashing, or trainer. But no one think it's because Redux s-u-c-k-s now. Redux team needs huge updates.

WESKER00

Reaction score
Hey Thank´s guy´s for the answer (Cinel- MrAntiFun) i now that Redux s-u-c-k but i hear much of Redux how great it is,now i no it is Bulshit (sorry)
Buy the way i must say your group make the best trainer´s, the are very stable. greetings WESKER00

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
This game sucks when using trainers from here as well as others. Game crash randomly when using trainers. So far of all the trainers I've tested only one can works with this game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This game sucks when using trainers from here as well as others. Game crash randomly when using trainers. So far of all the trainers I've tested only one can works with this game.
Where does the game crashes? , Is a certain action done before the crash or what exactly ? , I will be working on a new trainer today .