10. Inf.Pressure "Used for certain guns"
  11. Clean Weapons
Thank's Mrantifun..!

casper

Reaction score
all trainer works fine ::) but it will be good again if there is "undetech" too

Dahiak

Reaction score
Another top of the line trainer... as usual and for years now knocking it outta the park...cheers

FunnySchlong

Reaction score
1 hit kill would be cool too add if you could. Thanks again for the trainer papito.

eld

Reaction score
It stopped working for me, everytime I try hitting a hotkey the trainer just seems to freeze for a few seconds and then returns to normal without having activated anything, also pleeeeeaaaseeee do noclip if you can

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
wait a minute, it was not infinite? idk if other cheat do this but before this new trainer i never had a problem with crafting materials
Previous trainer had ammo cheat effecting materials for repair and crafting so this one is separate now.

Codex07

Reaction score
can you add super jump ? i m stuck in one place and dont want to start all over again

tcase

Reaction score
The F2 - Infinite Resources cheat causes the game to add about 15-40 scrap/chemicals resources to your inventory every time you open your inventory. This effect cannot be disabled, even after disabling the cheat. Using the most recent steam installation.

Randomguy5432

Reaction score
Seems they have some anti cheat system now, I tried to start a new game with the 1.0 trainer and Artyom just started choking, right from the get go. After that I closed the trainer and download the 1.02 version and it just crashes and makes the game have input lagg whilst it is trying to activate the scripts. After which I tried the 1.0 version again and same thing happens.