Trainer Search

WAS

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. Unfortunately stuck with no filters and can't go back to a work bench (kinda seems like a lack of foresight on developers side for this specific spot meeting Admiral).

why so hard make stealth cheat?)

Likely because detection is based on AI, line of sight, etc, etc, etc, not just a number on your wrist.

Reaction score
anyone tried this on the new windows store version?
Yes and the latest trainer does not work. The trainer is 64bit while the game runs 32bit on Win10. When pressing the trainer hotkeys they do not activate.

Gonutz

Reaction score
V1.0.0.2 Trainer +11 works for Microsoft store version of the game.

CFletch

Reaction score
The latest patch released 6/19/19 still gets along perfectly with the V1.0.0.2 Trainer +11, just FYI

Nemo888

Master Donor
Reaction score
I quit after the first big chapeter. May go back to it to test my new video card, but the walk and run speeds are sooooo slow. A cheat for walking faster would be awesome.

unreal4real

Donor
Reaction score
New update is out today. To Version 1.0.1.4
So Trainer is not working anymore ;)

sankator

Reaction score
im new to all of this can you tell me where i can find the new trainer because its just the old ones on the metro trainer page thanks alot

sankator

Reaction score
ive got wemod but i have the windows version of metro so i need the trainer on here updated

FiveAgainst1

Reaction score
Shame. I bought the Windows Store version a month ago and only just got time to play it. MAF is pretty much the only person I trust to use their trainers.:(