Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
i see steam make an update for metro last light redux....
did the trainer is affected ?
(cant test right now as my internet is shit and took hours to download dat update o_O , and steam didnt help at all)

Bioreign

Donor
Reaction score
May there be the possibility to make an updated trainer for the last Steam-Version of the game? Would you? Pleeease?

Denneisk

Reaction score
A little problem when I first got the shotgun but it seems fine now. Nice trainer!

pissedoffniqqa

Reaction score

Metro Last Light Redux Update 1 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Reload
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Resources
  5. Better Accuracy
  6. Inf.Filters Duration
m8. i tried the trainer and it did NOTHING! i got the original game. and it literally doesn't do sh*t.... i'm stuck trying to kill this mutant bear for 2 days and almost threw my PC off the window. i'll probably do it anyway

alpalia

Reaction score
m8. i tried the trainer and it did NOTHING! i got the original game. and it literally doesn't do sh*t.... i'm stuck trying to kill this mutant bear for 2 days and almost threw my PC off the window. i'll probably do it anyway
no big spoil but.. "you are not supposed to kill the bear" :p, you just have to shoot, dodge, run, shoot, etc.. until the bear go away (unless you want play in bad way)

Kistong

Reaction score
Hi, I have started playing this game, early on the game when im helping the Russian Escape, i always crash to desktop. Help anyone?

Macdonald

Reaction score
I dont know if it's the case for anyone else, but i get multiple CTD when playing the game. I had no trouble completing 2033 redux using MrAntiFun trainer, but for some odd reason i think it might be making Last Light redux unstable.

Am i the only one having this problem? Does somebody have a solution, i am on an achievement run and lets face it, the trainer really does help, completed the game twice the legit way and would like to have some fun, so the "Dont use the trainer" is not really an option for the moment.