Trainer Search

mXzo

Reaction score
Hi guys , New final trainer was just added to first page , Please download it and let me know if health stop working again ,I fixed the problem and it should be fine though , Thanks to @ratsoid for the game save .
Thanks for fast fix, everything works fine :)

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast & good work !!! Trainer works fine here...

demn

Reaction score
With the latest update of your trainer

NOT WORKING

L CTRL or Grabbing enemy only work for few minutes

Godmode is not working before it was working with the previous version of the trainer

Game crashing when shooting arrow after pressing key 2 for fire

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
With the latest update of your trainer

NOT WORKING

L CTRL or Grabbing enemy only work for few minutes

Godmode is not working before it was working with the previous version of the trainer

Game crashing when shooting arrow after pressing key 2 for fire

Are you sure you downloaded the updated Traienr ?

click me

Miejot

Reaction score
guys , if u are able. please donate mrantifun a dollar or two for his work and effort. such token appreciation is enough

yoMAF

Banned User
Reaction score
guys , if u are able. please donate mrantifun a dollar or two for his work and effort. such token appreciation is enough

Pay for non-working trainers? Uh, no thanks. If I want to pay for trainers, I'll go to CH where at least they work like they're supposed to. Everything here is supposed to be free.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Pay for non-working trainers? Uh, no thanks. If I want to pay for trainers, I'll go to CH where at least they work like they're supposed to. Everything here is supposed to be free.

• First of all, nothing here costs money.

• Secondly all Trainers work wonderfully here, if the trainer does not work for you there are reasons for this, whether it's that you have not read the Notice, or that you didnt download the latest update of the Trainer's.

MrAntiFun works hard on all of the Trainer's that he makes, Dont compare CH site to MrAntiFun site.

Donation supposed to help, In this case, Help for the site, To keep it running, It's your decision whether you want to donate or not, I doubt you can find such organized site like this and style like this, Im sure that no one will work for free and get nothing for his hard work, MrAntiFun makes trainers for free, At Least you can donate few dollars to help him, Again its your decision whether you want to donate or not.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hmmm cant start the trainer? :(

Open the game first, Start the gameworld, Start the trainer, Activate the trainer and wait 1-5 sec untill you see that the option
[Activate Trainer] is marked in red.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So basically you just admitted to making a trainer without even playing the game or testing it? I'm guessing that you just steal CE tables and throw trainers together? Good to know.

My trainer was the first trainer released on the internet there wasn't even a paid trainer out when i released my trainer and it included stealth and all required options , You cant steal something if no one else did it before you ,You know what i mean? , I admit the trainer have some bugs but i fixed most of the serious bugs and now its much better , I didn't say i didn't play the game at all , All i meant was i didn't progress enough to get to the second map of the game .

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score

You get a Trainer for free...where other Gamehackers want money....so why this complaining? Thank god for MrAntiFun for the best Trainers around the Net for free....

Osric

Reaction score
Hi, I appreciate MrAntifun for your very hard and a great job! The cheat works fine and I found out that the grabbing problem was the part where you needed to attack the enemies until they are stunned (stars) then you can grab them that was not a problem.

However I would like to notify you another bug which is the one which is between F4 or F5 I am not exactly certain, it is the bug in which when you try to use the bow it gives you elf-shot needed (empty) while the whole arrow slot was full. I had to reset the game (and missions) a couple of times in the mission of "The Great White Groug" I also had this exact problem while playing a hunting mission before this one which was also to catch a graug, and in order to complete them the player needed to shoot arrows to stun, however with a problem unresolved there is no way of moving towards the next mission. I hope you could help address the issue once more.

I appreciate your attention and your great skills in producing trainers.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Well ALL the trainers I got from here work maybe the odd glitch but that gets ironed out pretty quick so thanks a lot, also onto this trainer I have played for 4 hours and no problems on the c trainer so will try this one in case of glitch in second map but I started game, did all the training bit at the start then activated trainer and used the attributes etc to update then switched off, did not use the undetected and all has been great. No problem grabbing or with arrows etc etc. so maybe you all need to do it this way or if you have done it another way already then delete all saves etc and start a new game using it this way. Hope this helps all concerned and feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer as to what way I did it.

PS. I use the xbox controller so don't know if that makes a difference.

demn

Reaction score
Thanks for the 3rd update almost perfect

Only one problem F5 inf arrow I think is not working thanks

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, I appreciate MrAntifun for your very hard and a great job! The cheat works fine and I found out that the grabbing problem was the part where you needed to attack the enemies until they are stunned (stars) then you can grab them that was not a problem.

However I would like to notify you another bug which is the one which is between F4 or F5 I am not exactly certain, it is the bug in which when you try to use the bow it gives you elf-shot needed (empty) while the whole arrow slot was full. I had to reset the game (and missions) a couple of times in the mission of "The Great White Groug" I also had this exact problem while playing a hunting mission before this one which was also to catch a graug, and in order to complete them the player needed to shoot arrows to stun, however with a problem unresolved there is no way of moving towards the next mission. I hope you could help address the issue once more.

I appreciate your attention and your great skills in producing trainers.

Its fixed, Get the trainer again its have fixed bugs, Such as the arrows, But read the notice too.

Osric

Reaction score

As i said on the comments above me, Get the latest trainer and its should fixed the arrows bug.

Alright, could you tell me where is the updated version? The first page? Another thing is I have downloaded and tried recently so if it was the one updated today I would say it hasn't been fixed. However I'll try downloading them again.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Alright, could you tell me where is the updated version? The first page? Another thing is I have downloaded and tried recently so if it was the one updated today I would say it hasn't been fixed. However I'll try downloading them again.

Click Me