Trainer Search

MLK

Reaction score
Don't think the trainer is working for me either 12/16/18. I guess there was an update or something that changed the .exe of the game. I'm coming very late to this party. If at all possible, could the author please look into updating the trainer? Greatly appreciate your tireless efforts. Thanks.

epuor

Reaction score
The things that work now are only Infinite Arrows, Infinite Focus, Infinite Attribute points. If I could get something for god mode or fast kill, that'd be amazing. Can't beat this last warchief. Thanks

EDIT: I apologize, the Shadow Of Mordor 19.10.2018 Trainer +8 was the one that everything worked!! No saving issues or crashing. Absolutely amazing! I have 100% the game and I have Shadow of War now and ready to use that trainer! I am very very impressed! I will be donating and supporting this if that works just as a good as Mordor did!

Last edited:

SoggyOreo

Reaction score
i dont want to be a cheater tbh. but i have quit replay this game like 3 times. kinda boring if i cant do any fast mode so i can skip all the things i have done faster