Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Umm...
My grab problem is fixed now...
But another problem just came out...
When I turn the inf. Arrows my all arrows are just gone and I never can gain ones...
Are you using the latest trainer?, Im pretty sure i fixed the arrows cheat in it .

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Freeze timer/999 combo/mounts max health option would be nice.

"UnDetected" is improved but you still can get detected and fail in some missions.
"Inf.Arrows" still gives you 0 arrows when you travel between Udûn/Sea of Núrnen.

Last edited:

CaesarCze

Reaction score
Tested with the mentioned only using god mode, inf focus, and arrows. The grab function is working now. So one of the other cheats is stopping the grab/mount.

in this case it is unlimited atribute points, because i had activated god mode inf focus and arrows, and atributes, so i would look into the atributes

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
in this case it is unlimited atribute points, because i had activated god mode inf focus and arrows, and atributes, so i would look into the atributes
Yup its teh attributes point , A new final trainer with fixes for grab and running bug will be out today .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Please make sure you have the trainer ,Shadow Of Mordor V1.00 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun Final , Hopefully all the bugs you reported are fixed , Have fun! .

doodl3simpl3

Reaction score
CH is f*ck*ng worthless, they want their subscribers to pay money yet they give sh*t quality trainers, i tried few of their leaked megatrainer. about 7 in 10 of their mega trainer will crash my game. what a responsibility heho_O

hacker162218

Reaction score
thanks, it works perfectly but when it happens time to grab the button stops working, because that happens?

Batman1987

Reaction score
I have tried using the trainer only after getting into the main part of the story. It still can cause problems with not being able to run, interrogate orcs, ride caragors, etc.
still having the same issue, i have to reload the game to get my left control to work property.

Mef

Reaction score
Soooo i started the trainer , played like 5 minutes , my pc restarted after that .. and when i tried to play again my save was gone . Wtf Mrantifun ?: (

NotBad

Reaction score
The problem is in your PC, not the trainer.

For me this trainer work fine and no need all options.Undected and Fast Kill ,enough for me.

djma46

Reaction score
it still breaks the grab button which is game breaking soon er or later.

Primer

Reaction score
Trainer bugged now ? I cannot play with F2, always i die :C

yoMAF

Banned User
Reaction score
Soooo i started the trainer , played like 5 minutes , my pc restarted after that .. and when i tried to play again my save was gone . Wtf Mrantifun ?: (

Sorry, but you are not allowed to complain about any bugs or issues caused by the trainer as you didn't pay anything and the trainer maker owes you nothing (according to the users here). If you want trainers made by more competent programmers that actually care about the quality of their products, please look elsewhere.

kalitbartman

Reaction score
there shouldn't be anything wrong with the trainer. it had stopped working for me but i fixed the problem for me i had to quit the game and the trainer then start the game then the trainer then it was working.

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys , Please make sure you have the trainer ,Shadow Of Mordor V1.00 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun Final , Hopefully all the bugs you reported are fixed , Have fun! .

Thank you very much for the Final version ! ;):)

All options are working now ! :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer bugged now ? I cannot play with F2, always i die :C

Download the Final Trainer, As MrAntiFun said, All option's are fixed and have not bugs, Check the notice too.