Trainer Search

redemperor

Reaction score
God mode isn't working anymore. I did for a while but now, no matter how may times I "on/off" it, it doesn't.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
God mode isn't working anymore. I did for a while but now, no matter how may times I "on/off" it, it doesn't.

MrAntiFun aware of the situation, please be patient until he could find a solution.

Roflkoppter

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer funktioniert super.
God Mode funktioniert bei mir ( aktuelle Steam version) nur wenn die Leben bei aktivierung voll sind oder mann sich heilt.

Weitere Bugs kann ich nicht bestätigen, Spiele mit einem Xbox-Pad.

chadwick

Reaction score
Tested God Mode + Inf. Focus and can do everything normally: Grab, Throw dagger, run, jump, dodge and fight.
I also turned undetected On/Off a few times too during gameplay and everything worked fine.

Don't know if the problem is related to the Inf. Arrow option.

PS:The options activated did work properly for me(Had Inf. HP and Focus+no detections)

chadwick

Reaction score

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Please fix the Bugs MrAF. I really want to play this game :D
just played for 2 hours and there isnt any bugs on my side. using steam updated game version. i can still grab and interrogate or send death treats.

Kisu

Donor
Reaction score
okay i played this game for 7 hours at the moment without problems now i have reached the orc army feature on the second map and ...

god mod doesnt work

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
just played for 2 hours and there isnt any bugs on my side. using steam updated game version. i can still grab and interrogate or send death treats.
I wonder why it doesnt work so smooth for me :(. Im gonna try a "new game" and hope it works than. My Problem is that i cant run or attack... god mode , etc worked fine.

Edit : Found a solution for my problem. I started a new game, played until im in the "free" area and turned on functions. Than it worked like it should. So guys DONT turn on the Trainer + Options in the "Tutorial" of the game (where you learn how to block, etc..).

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
okay i played this game for 7 hours at the moment without problems now i have reached the orc army feature on the second map and ...

god mod doesnt work
Send me a game save of the second map please , I just came back from work and will do some trainers.

alifirefx

Reaction score

Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor V1.00 Trainer +8

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Fast Kill
  3. Inf.Focus
  4. Inf.Arrows
  5. Inf.Attribute Points = Currency (M)
  6. Mega Exp
  7. Mega Tier Exp
  8. UnDetected
Notice:
  • For Attribute points cheat you must first activate the cheat then use some attribute points after that you will get the unlimited points .
  • Thanks to JhonnatanV for gifting the game.
its saying it cant find it when i run it on my folder

Andromeduss

Reaction score
Umm. strange. For some reason i can't use grabs anymore when activating undetected.
Anyone ideas how come?

And keep up the good work MFA!
Im getting the same problem... started multiple games and get get the grab to work

Andromeduss

Reaction score
the arrow cash and grab (and the grab gets disabled with or without the undetected) I use the god and Exp options. I cant even ride the caragor as its the same option