Trainer Search

Andromeduss

Reaction score
Hey YoMAF,

Seen this kind of tactics b4.

It's very funny. A cheater is complaining some of the cheats in a FREE trainer is not functioning. Well if there is an issue then report it like everyone else or play the game without the cheat. It's that simple.
And please don't BS us with quality of trainer, wasting other people's time, etc. Speak for yourself. Don't represent us. We have our our opinion and know how to voice it.

AntiFun doesn't owe anyone, anything. If this is how he wants to do things, they we have to respect that. Who the hell are we telling him of for something that is given for free? You don like it, take your sorry ass & comments and get lost. No one's forcing you to be here anyway. It's only logical it applies to everyone here, MYSELF included.

FYI, I had a CH account but discontinued it cause I don't like the way they do things. But I did not voice it out the way it way done here.
HERE HERE!!!!

virekk

Reaction score
could do This trainer to work with the other version of the game like 1.2 ?

YesThor

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, there is only one thing that can be maybe fixed. When you use fast kill option your companions and mounts ged killed also wery fast, from your enemys.

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Yes, actually, since this morning, I see that the trainer not work anymore.

The activation key just get a *DING* and using the others keys crash the game.
Can we have a fix soon please ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will check it out , I removed the game to make space so i have to re-download it now :) .

Atlantis

Reaction score
Could you update the trainer please? It doesnt seem to work anymore after latest update From what i can tell, f4 to f6 lights up but unsure if it actually works. everything else just stays blank

samkaewkhiao

Reaction score
For some reason your files don't seem to work for me anymore. Everytime i try to open the file it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file."

Do you know why this is occurring?

GreyZ0mbie

Reaction score
Is there any chance to enhance this Trainer with timer refresh/stop/increase? This will help a lot!

SharkWaters

Reaction score
Hi there,
Thanks a lot for this. I Start the game first, load up my save, then launch the trainer. However, when I close everything and then later relaunch the game, all the saves are gone and I start again from the beginning. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there a way how I should be closing the game and trainer?
Thanks!

Edit: I just solved it. It has nothing to do with the trainer, but is a stupid Windows 7 thing. Follow this youtube video to fix it:

Last edited: