Trainer Search

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
I am having issues using "undetectable" with the first Outcast mission where you have to poison the grog. For some reason something always sees me even though I have the cheat on? Help is appreciated.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
For some reason your files don't seem to work for me anymore. Everytime i try to open the file it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file."

Do you know why this is occurring?

It's a problem with your PC, not his items.

Trogz

Reaction score
For some reason your files don't seem to work for me anymore. Everytime i try to open the file it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file."

Do you know why this is occurring?

That message can happen if an anti-virus program is blocking access to the file. Have you checked that you have totally disabled all AVs before running the trainer?

AJDomain

Reaction score
This has stopped working me in general. I try clicking F1, and nothing. Any fixes, or is mine ******?

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
I am having issues using "undetectable" with the first Outcast mission where you have to poison the grog. For some reason something always sees me even though I have the cheat on? Help is appreciated.

Anyone have a solution to this yet?

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
is it possible to have a quick kill count option? (not effecting the enemy HP, but making the kill counter on the left of the screen increase by a variable? (like 5 or 8 etc)?

alexgreen99

Reaction score
Working nicely =D

Hi,

I downloaded this trainer, but it doesn't work, I can turn on all the cheats with the function keys apart from active trainer, and I understand that this enables the cheats, I have re-downloaded it countless times and to no avail, could you please find a fix for the F1 key not doing anything?

Thanks,

Alex

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

I downloaded this trainer, but it doesn't work, I can turn on all the cheats with the function keys apart from active trainer, and I understand that this enables the cheats, I have re-downloaded it countless times and to no avail, could you please find a fix for the F1 key not doing anything?

Thanks,

Alex

1) are you using the steam version?
2) ensure you have the correct version of the trainer for the game.
3) ensure that you start the game first before starting the trainer

SharkWaters

Reaction score
Anyone have a solution to this yet?
The best way to solve this is keep holding on to the "shift" key (for the sneak) and don't let go of that. Even when you come close to poisoning the grog, keep it pressed and then press the Ctrl button when prompted to poison it. Letting go of the shift key, especially near enemies leads you to be instantly detected.

Jason Meeder

Reaction score
Ok I had no issues with this working at all until the other day, now the only Hot Keys that work are the following:
F4
F5
F6
F9

None of the others work period.

How do I check to see what version of the game I am running? Dumb question I know but Google only understands version as in PC, XBOX,....etc.......

omdewa

Reaction score
any trainer for ps3 for middle earth? its really hard to play without infinity health. Thx

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I think the game updated again i will download it tonight and fix it tomorrow morning .

Mega Max

Reaction score
Mr Antifun your AMAZING! PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE! I know you said if you didn't get enough support you'd stop making them. But imagine me as 10,000,000 or something. Please make more FOREVER. All Caps cos I can. :)