Trainer Search

Mega Max

Reaction score
Mine doesn't work as in, the cheats won't activate. Do I need to start up the Trainor before I load up the game? Or after?
Please help!

Mega Max

Reaction score
Okay I just checked again, now it only allows F4, F5 and F6. What's going on?

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Okay I just checked again, now it only allows F4, F5 and F6. What's going on?
If you'd strain yourself to check the previous page, you'd have seen Mr. Antifun's message from this morning - he's aware that the game's been updated and will be revising the trainer to compensate...

remicks

Reaction score
Sure hope for an update soon, can't wait! Antifun trainers are the best!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Game is 37GB and my internet is only 16MB = 1.6mb/sec on downloading files , That's why i still haven't updated it , It will finish downloading today tho .

remicks

Reaction score
Game is 37GB and my internet is only 16MB = 1.6mb/sec on downloading files , That's why i still haven't updated it , It will finish downloading today tho .

No worries buddy, found another trainer that works for the most part until your update is released. Take your time :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well i spent a whole day downloading the game and now i found out that the trainer is working perfectly fine , Use the latest trainer which is "Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 12-16-2014 Trainer +8" ,Start game first then the trainer .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Mine doesn't work as in, the cheats won't activate. Do I need to start up the Trainor before I load up the game? Or after?
Please help!

You have probably used the ***** Version of the game cause MrAntiFun trainers are always up to date, You might have older version of the trainer and your game is on the latest version and thats why the trainer didnt worked, You need to check that before asking for an update, Read the notice too its importent dont forget that, If you missed that then the trainer might not function as it should.

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the upload mate, it just made the gameplay so much easier and allowed me to unlock the achievements faster. ;)

Atlantis

Reaction score
think game just got updated again from "The bright Lord". Think you could update the trainer again please?

To be a bit more specific, F4, F5, F6, F9 light up. thats it

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
New trainer added.
I know this is really terrible of me to do, posting a comment about another game and all, however since this seems to be your most recent post i thought it would be the quickest way to ask. Will there be any updates with the dark souls 2 trainer that is currently not fully working. again, sorry for the douche post about another game in this forum section :(

Kronoz

Reaction score
Shadow Of Mordor Premium Edition (Final Version)

Update v.1.01951.6 (Inc DLC Bright Lord)

Edit: Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 02-18-2015 Trainer +8 (work fine!!)

thanks you .. Mr.Antifun !

:)

Last edited:

sefirott09

Reaction score
Thank you very much his trainer are the best, always aware of the updates games

Mariojr22

Reaction score
Trainer Needs to be updated, Trainer is no longer working, Shadow Of Mordor has released new updates.

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Trainer stopped working due to the latest updates for the bright lord dlc. No features work.