Trainer Search

Kronoz

Reaction score
Shadow Of Mordor Premium Edition (Final Version)

Update v.1.01951.6 (Inc DLC Bright Lord)

Edit:Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 02-18-2015 Trainer +8(work fine!!)

thanks you .. Mr.Antifun !

MysticBlaze73

Reaction score
Whenever I try to open the trainer it doesn't open it doesn't do anything can you please help

MysticBlaze73

Reaction score
Whenever I try to open the trainer it doesn't open it doesn't do anything can you please help

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 02-18-2015 Trainer +8

(OI) Just Saying ThankYou, MAF the trainer activated 100%

if anyone happens to ? if this Trainer works with the dlc i can tell you it activated 100% with all of the dlc installed

Last edited:

Athazel

Reaction score
I just tried this today, finally had time to play the bright lord DLC trainer still works 100% fine

alicandan13

Reaction score
On last trainer Chrome also anti-virus says High-Security Alert(02-18-2015 version) But Other versions is already fine! I can't even download :( Any suggest?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
On last trainer Chrome also anti-virus says High-Security Alert(02-18-2015 version) But Other versions is already fine! I can't even download :( Any suggest?

well i get that alot on all trainers if chrome will not let you download it then either play with chromes settings or try useing a different browser would be my suggestion allso pause your anti-virus before downloading (you have to remember that allmost daily anti - virus and other of the same type update thier definitions and my anti- virus will label the same trainer different 3 or more times if i scanned it 3 different times

bottomline everything in life and on the internet is a risk and reward so you have to make that final decision for me i trust MAf's Trainers

i use chrome browser to download MAF's trainers never had any problem downloading them

Last edited:

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, the reason AV usually pick up trainers as 'virus'' is because most trainers use some form of code injection or alter game content/code....which virus' do obv.
Hence the reason.

If you don't want to turn off you're AV, just mark MAF's trainers as trusted in the whatever AV proggie you use

Jester117

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for making the trainer but for me I cannot activate "Active Trainer" "God Mode" "Fast Kill" "Mega Exp" "Mega Tier Exp" or "UnDetected" any help with this issue?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for making the trainer but for me I cannot activate "Active Trainer" "God Mode" "Fast Kill" "Mega Exp" "Mega Tier Exp" or "UnDetected" any help with this issue?

Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 02-18-2015 Trainer +8

load the game up wait untill your in the game itself then try the trainer i suggested i just tested it and all cheats activated fine

PS: i own the steam version of the game and all the DLC etc

Last edited:

Haarhuss

Reaction score
Thank you, but can I ask you a question? All of your trainers works with the F... keys? Some keys of my keyboard don't work, including F2 F4 F5 F9, the numbers 5 and 6, and 5 and 9 on the numeric keyboard (I have to put them with the on-screen keyboard). Have you got the same trainers working with numeric keyboard or trainers with editable keys?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, but can I ask you a question? All of your trainers works with the F... keys? Some keys of my keyboard don't work, including F2 F4 F5 F9, the numbers 5 and 6, and 5 and 9 on the numeric keyboard (I have to put them with the on-screen keyboard). Have you got the same trainers working with numeric keyboard or trainers with editable keys?

maybe i am not the best one to answer you but first are there any trainers you can re map the trainer functions to other keys not to my knowledge

if the game itself allows you to remap the games function keys then do that to try to achieve the same goal .

lastly i know you know this allready but i will give you a nudge:) it is time to get a new keyboard :)

YesThor

Reaction score
it is why i use MR.Antifun trainers. becouse numpad keys are wery handy when you use arrow keys for movement, and i like that he makes trainers with F keys.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
it is why i use MR.Antifun trainers. becouse numpad keys are wery handy when you use arrow keys for movement, and i like that he makes trainers with F keys.

well hello fellow southpaw = lefty :)

Haarhuss

Reaction score
maybe i am not the best one to answer you but first are there any trainers you can re map the trainer functions to other keys not to my knowledge

if the game itself allows you to remap the games function keys then do that to try to achieve the same goal .

lastly i know you know this allready but i will give you a nudge:) it is time to get a new keyboard :)

Not many but I've seen a couple trainers where you can edit the key use in the trainer itself or with a notepad where you can edit which key use for each trainer option (I'll try to find them again if I can to let you know (and sorry for my english, I'm from Spain)).

For the game remap key, there are no function for F keys on this game (neither others I've seen so far), the only thing I would get would be changing the game commands itself (if that were possible) and not the function keys for trainer options.

And all ends in my keyboard, It's my laptop keyboard (not a peripheral one) the one with the key malfunction and I can't afford to change it.