Trainer Search

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
Sadly doesn't work for me anymore as of the latest update.
Haven't tried yet game still updating but most likely same here will re-post once tried.
Edit- Scratch that works just fine for me even after update, and as for the health if no one was aware you only lose the health that the hits are taking off nothing more so if a captain or enemy can and does one hit you it will kill you. Otherwise trainer still good for me.

Last edited:

spcsteve

Reaction score
hoping to see the new trainer today pleeeaassee. i swear if i win the lotto i will donate 1mill

spcsteve

Reaction score
still waiting for an update MrAntiFun please i cant wait

spcsteve

Reaction score
Than play without it if you can't wait? Spamming isn't going to make it come faster.
thanks but please dont bother me \. and why do you care? i posted 3 times oh no. i hardly ever post but i have been a member longer than you have. geez there is always that one guy out there.

Log1kz

Reaction score
That one guy with an adorable puppy avatar :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!! But give em time. When it's ready it'll be ready :) It's free ya know, can't ask for anything more from the A-F

spcsteve

Reaction score
That one guy with an adorable puppy avatar :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!! But give em time. When it's ready it'll be ready :) It's free ya know, can't ask for anything more from the A-F
i know just excited here