Trainer Search

WegDaBinArzt

Reaction score
cant wait anymore :D
Any xmas presents here? *g*

giphy.gif

Reaction score
dont know if its possible but i dont think the silver coins work anymore, the skill points do and everything else but idk maybe they patched it

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
dont know if its possible but i dont think the silver coins work anymore, the skill points do and everything else but idk maybe they patched it
Did you open the inventory first then tried to use the silver coins cheat? , You must have Activate Game Editor on as well before opening the inventory .

As for everyone else who isn't able to get the trainer to work , Please try to start the game first then the trainer .

Shinshunshuu

Reaction score
Trainer mostly works on 1.07 with starting the game first then trainer, the only thing that wouldn't work for me was infinite health. Thanks, MrAntiFun!

mezz

Reaction score
Did you open the inventory first then tried to use the silver coins cheat? , You must have Activate Game Editor on as well before opening the inventory .

As for everyone else who isn't able to get the trainer to work , Please try to start the game first then the trainer .

i have done that sometimes the trainer works and sometimes the game crashes when attacking something

Monsut

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.00 Trainer +8
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.00 Trainer +9
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.01 Trainer +9
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.02 Trainer +9
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.06 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Arrows
  3. Inf.Focus
  4. Fast Kill
  5. Inf.Might
  6. Instant Fill Rage
  7. Mega Exp
  8. Set Skill Points
  9. Set Silver Coins

Notice:
  • Health and focus may decrease a bit but will refill
  • Open skills window after activating skill points cheat then close it and open it again
  • Back up your game save just in-case
  • First "Activate Game Editor" ,Then click on Game Editor Button on the trainer , Open Character window then use set Skill Points cheat , Close Character window then open it again , For Set Silver Coins first open Inventory window then use Set Silver Coins cheat then close inventory window and open it again
  • Turn off Fast Kill cheat during Nagul fights
I cant start the EXE. I got not the promission for that.

Reaction score

yea i did and i tried restarting redownloading the trainer, tried activating before and after, opened and closed things before activating idk what to do, as i said everything else works so maybe they patched it. thanks for replying AF love your trainers!!

Thanatos99

Reaction score
Not sure if it is possible but apparently the last chance regeneration is on a timer. Is there a way that timer could be hacked? and if so could *anybody* add or create something to hack it? Also is there a method of changing/editing gear stats and orc stats? no need for silver/gold coin grinding if we can simply make the orc we want.

and last i checked the trainer was up to date, the only things not working is the game editor.

Kauzer

Reaction score
Not sure if it is possible but apparently the last chance regeneration is on a timer. Is there a way that timer could be hacked? and if so could *anybody* add or create something to hack it? Also is there a method of changing/editing gear stats and orc stats? no need for silver/gold coin grinding if we can simply make the orc we want.

and last i checked the trainer was up to date, the only things not working is the game editor.
F1 does not work.

HockeyMike

Reaction score
I found a way to get the silver coin cheat to work. Activate the cheat, go into your inventory. Right after you put the amount of silver coins you want, delete something in your inventory for coins then use the cheat again. That did it for me anyways.