Trainer Search

Legeo364

Reaction score
1/10 points, I can't get the infinite health or infinite arrow mod to get working for some reason on trainer +9 and +9 B, it doesn't say cheat activated or even function, the only cheat that works for me is the infinite might and focus one, I also tried WeMod and the same problem occurred, as when I tried to get any unlimited health or arrows, please fix this.

Nesh3482

Reaction score
using v1.21 trainer. only inf might and focus works. for the others only getting a beep sound. playing the definitive edition

Last edited:
Reaction score
The problem I have with the latest trainer is the game is crashing when using it. The trainer works for less than a minute and than crashes the game. Mostly use this for ghost mode. Now I'm using 2 different trainers. One for everything except ghost mode and the other for ghost mode. Seems to work well so far. I rather have in all in one solution though. Was the newest trainer tested with the latest windows 10 updates?

Necholas

Reaction score
Hello mate, just tried to download the wemod version of this but it won't appear in the app. The other one they have kind of sucks please help

edit - just saw all the other comments but yeah glad im not alone

Bloodhound1

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 10-31-17 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 11-17-17 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 11-29-17 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 12-7-17 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 12-15-17 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 1-26-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 2-2-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 2-2-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 2-15-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 3-28-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 4-17-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 4-29-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 5-11-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 5-24-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 6-30-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 7-9-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 8-4-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 8-9-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 8-24-18 Trainer +12
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Steam) 5-5-19 Trainer +13

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Focus
  3. Unlimited Might
  4. Unlimited Elven Rage
  5. Unlimited Elven Rage Duration
  6. Ghost Mode
  7. Add 5K Silver Coins
  8. Unlock Skills
  9. Add 10 Skill Points
  10. Mega XP
  11. Unlimited Arrows
  12. One-Hit Kills
  13. Unlimited Timer
How do I apply cheats?

Necholas

Reaction score
HIya sorry to go on about this but WeMod doesn't seem to give me your trainer. Some guy named STINGERR and tbh nah not quite the same. I like how yours allows me to do normal finishers as well as brutal, the others don't have that nice little nuance.

I would like to get your trainers from you but if not I will be forced to go to other regrettable sites like ************* and I really don't want to do that.

Necholas

Reaction score
wow lol i had no idea the name Game -- Copy -- World was such sin here. In any case I understand, I have no desire to use so dodgy a site but you know what I mean. Perhaps there's a feature in WeMod i'm missing? I don't like the app but will use it if i can actually use your trainer.

daftshadow

Reaction score
wow lol i had no idea the name Game -- Copy -- World was such sin here. In any case I understand, I have no desire to use so dodgy a site but you know what I mean. Perhaps there's a feature in WeMod i'm missing? I don't like the app but will use it if i can actually use your trainer.
rather prefer standalone trainer than an app. since mrantifun integrated with wemod app, i haven't used any of his new trainers. hopefully mrantifun's standalone trainers will be back some day.

Reaction score
Needs a update, game was updated on jan 2nd 2022. about half no longer work, it says it's working but they don't. I also see people complaining about wemod, I have been using wemod since mrantifun teamed up with them, it's about the only one I trust out there, enough to the point I have had a membership for over a year now. its cheap and has nearly every game I need a trainer for. I have never been compromised from using it.