Trainer Search

Xazur

Reaction score
Regarding the Mega EXP, do I need to kill 1 captain at a time to gain a level? or is there no way to skip levels?

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Just do what previous posts have mentioned:
1. Open cheat engine
2. Go to your inventory in-game, tab out and then in cheat engine type the exact amount of silver coins you have.
3. Click first scan, go back into shadow of war, destroy an item for mirian or buy a loot box, go back into cheat engine and type the amount you have.
4. Click next scan (continue doing this until you have about 1-3 results in the left table).
5. Double click on all of them then at the bottom change their value to what you would like, then select the "active" boxes and go into your inventory and sell a piece of gear again and it should work.
Every time I have used cheat engine, I've always gotten a virus. Not sure why, but the last thing that got installed on my computer when I tried using cheat engine was "byteforce" or something like that, and it would constantly try doing stuff and was hard to get off of my computer.

By all means, if you know a safer way of using/downloading cheat engine please tell. Thanks.

Reaction score
What i mean With bars is the bones With the metres also if possible can you make an option that is always spawn legendary orc

dethielsch

Reaction score
4 byte? just the exact number? alright! sadly the one in the trainer to set currency wont work for me :S

You will end up with 4-5 Values. Mark them all and get them into the down box with the little red Arrow.
Mark them All double click one value and change them to 99999999 and mark them on the left side as active.
Try to buy something. It will say it fail cause of the Active marker. "UnActive" them and restart your game and it should be 99999999.

THats how i did it.

MajorEncore

Reaction score
this new hotfix they did last night seems to have broken the trainer, i clocked 11hours yesterday with all cheats on, today game keeps crashing *sadface*

djdrulotus

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer . Can you Be able to add Mount Health and might also the cooldown after you use the mount if you can Thanks