Trainer Search

wenneberg

Reaction score
PLEASE ADD STEALTH & TIME CHEATS!

Thanks and thanks for great trainers! :)

rugalytto

Super Donor
Reaction score
Every time I have used cheat engine, I've always gotten a virus. Not sure why, but the last thing that got installed on my computer when I tried using cheat engine was "byteforce" or something like that, and it would constantly try doing stuff and was hard to get off of my computer.

By all means, if you know a safer way of using/downloading cheat engine please tell. Thanks.

You only need to be aware when you install it! because there is always another software with it (the author need to eat to ;) ) if you know that installing it its a piece of cake ;)

Olivertre

Reaction score
Did you know that the trainer can be used in online siege?
Which is just amazing!

Potarien

Reaction score
Silver coin one sadly isnt working for me same goes for Mega EXP. Rest works totally fine hope there will also be a one for gold

redster311

Reaction score
So I get frequent crashes now, not sure if it have something to do with the new update today I got a 44mb patch/fix for the game. please do check it out MAF thank you.

please add this to the next update
+ infinite stealth

*EDIT
Trainer still works but some features doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

Jedidiah Carter

Reaction score
Yesterday the Infinite Arrows cheat was working, now it just just giving me a tone when I hit F4 instead of the "Cheat Activated" sound. Might have something to do with a recent patch?

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Help!

Sap Bebow

Reaction score
My Character got reset to level 1, same with all my followers I sent on missions.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
They did an update today, but I think it was for the HD texture pack, might've included some secret stuff that broke the inf. arrows.