Trainer Search

gridsquare

Master Donor
Reaction score
The issue is, folks, if you add infinite health for NPCs, it's most likely going to affect enemies as well. I don't want to sound like a dick, but this game isn't that hard. You can run half these cheats and beat the living shit out of the game. I streamed the other night to prove this point, I dominated a whole map, all quests with just infinite arrow/focus and insta kill. There's no reason your npc followers should be getting wrecked that bad with this trainer. Please don't blame the trainer/cheats, they can only do so much...there is no button for user skill at video games.

gridsquare

Master Donor
Reaction score
Does this work when in the multiplayer elements? I'm assuming not, offline mode only, but I'd just like clarification.
(Don't accept during TOS sign)

They do work in multiplayer. It's a dick move to rape someone's castle, and expect a cheater to rape yours eventually. But if you want to be super pro,. here's how you really exploit this:

1. Get to max level asap. Quests, kill captains, whatever...get to max level.
2. Use game editor to get a million silver.
3. Buy warchests til you get tons of epic(purple) captains, who will be level 60, to man your forts.
4. Use all that silver to upgrade your forts and captains' abilities.
5. Now that your forts are decent, go pillage other people's shit.

The only reason I use the cheats for the multiplayer, is not to be a dick, but gold loot chests give some really sweet level 60 gear. Once you've geared up, turn the cheats off and have some legit fun. The game is very easy once you have gear with certain passives...like stuff that has 50% chance to catch enemies on fire/poison, there are pieces that give your allies 50% more damage or damage reduction, I mean...I can go on. It takes a little grinding to get the right gear, and then pick the right skills to make you unstoppable.

dtrix38

Reaction score
Game editor doesn't work... it doesn't let me activate it.

vanquist

Reaction score
You should read some posts yourself. Mega XP is bugged and unless you want to get randomly de-lvld to a previous level (as extreme as going from lvl 40+ to a lvl 3 all of a sudden)

Do the mega exp works for offline? I don't play the online versions. Does it still reset even when playing offline one?

Titeuf

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.00 Trainer +8
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.00 Trainer +9
Middle Earth Shadow Of War V1.01 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Arrows
  3. Inf.Focus
  4. Fast Kill
  5. Inf.Might
  6. Instant Fill Rage
  7. Mega Exp
  8. Set Skill Points
  9. Set Silver Coins

Notice:
  • Health and focus may decrease a bit but will refill
  • Open skills window after activating skill points cheat then close it and open it again
  • Back up your game save just in-case
  • First "Activate Game Editor" ,Then click on Game Editor Button on the trainer , Open Character window then use set Skill Points cheat , Close Character window then open it again , For Set Silver Coins first open Inventory window then use Set Silver Coins cheat then close inventory window and open it again
  • Turn off Fast Kill cheat during Nagul fights
Hi,
thank you, good job !

marcoxdfaqw wd

Reaction score
They implemented some sort of anti cheat.
My character got deranked from 51 to 35, and all the followers i use for assaults (offline) become lvl 3 once they spawn in.
You think you can find a way to stop this from happening?

qgrasteit

Reaction score
Trainer is pretty much useless right now. Some sort of anti-cheat is being used now. If you try to attack anyone with the cheats activated it will crash the game. I turned them off one by one and tested and everything works fine when no cheats are activated.

marcoxdfaqw wd

Reaction score
Trainer is pretty much useless right now. Some sort of anti-cheat is being used now. If you try to attack anyone with the cheats activated it will crash the game. I turned them off one by one and tested and everything works fine when no cheats are activated.
i can use them just fine. my followers just get reset to level 3

Mepsalot

Reaction score
Everything is amazing other than the fact that I do not understand the "Mega EXP" Cheat. Could somebody elaborate for me?

Ildun

Reaction score
Suddenly window defender delete my file and not allow me to download, I don't have chance to exclude it!