Trainer Search

Zer0Tiper

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun can you update this trainer bcs silver coins not working cant add it :/
I hope you see this and fix it asap i would apritiate that.

Reaction score
Thanks, I do not know how it works right the posts here, I'm Brazilian and my English is bad, sorry if I did something wrong.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
*moan & groan* ...latest update... *moan & groan* blabla new trainer blabla *moan & groan* etc.

StarrDustt

Reaction score
uhmm is it me only or in the new trainer v1.15 isn't working anything except inf Might and inf focus? I mean for me only those 2 things are working. I tried to start the game first time and after that the trainer and vice-versa but it doesn't work anything else beside that. I'm sorry Mrantifun but it's not working and I don't know why :(

EDIT: I tried as well previous version (V1.0.16) and it seems like there isn't working only inf health, fast kill, mega exp and game editor. well there is working more cheats than in the current version but still... Please someone tell me that i'm not the only one with this problem...

Last edited:
Reaction score
The trainer is perfect except for the set coins that is not working for me, anyone with this problem? Thanks for the update.

Jaki29

Reaction score
hi ! Can you update trainer for dlc options. please, thank you very much !