Trainer Search

jimmy

Reaction score
money and char points dont work for me any chance you could update to 1.21 thxs mrantifun

StrykerEvol

Reaction score
Every time i try to download the latest trainer, my Windows Defender is acting up. Tells me there is a virus called Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A.

Is that normal? I am pretty new to using trainers, so i have no idea.
Well i can't really use it at least. Not without setting an exception in defender. Defender is deleting the file right away...

Dragonofpern2

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if there was the possibility of an undetected cheat coming just like the previous game. Cheers

RzR332guyver

Reaction score
Every time i try to download the latest trainer, my Windows Defender is acting up. Tells me there is a virus called Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A.

Is that normal? I am pretty new to using trainers, so i have no idea.
Well i can't really use it at least. Not without setting an exception in defender. Defender is deleting the file right away...

Antivirs usually do that because of registry crap (IIRC) but it's pretty normal for False-positives depending on who you're downloading from.
I can tell you, that MrAntiFun's trainers are not viruses so you have no worry there friend. :)

Tweek37

Reaction score
Great work as usual MAF....Any chance of an update to V1.21? As coins and Skill points don't work with it.

BobbyLX

Reaction score
I'm using this trainer, and so far the only cheat that won't work for me is the skill point glitch. For the money, glitch you have to follow the directions, or just do it the same way as in the demonstration.

sithy

Reaction score
Skill points and Coins still work, it's just finicky. Try it a couple times and it'll work eventually.

BobbyLX

Reaction score
For anyone else, does the Focus bar stay under a certain amount? Because for some reason, my Focus won't go above a certain amount, just wondering.

Nfx

Reaction score
None works on current trainer, maybe update required?
Works for me man, only thing that isnt working as mentioned by Sithy is the Skill points which are acting up but should if u try enough still work...
Skill points and Coins still work, it's just finicky. Try it a couple times and it'll work eventually.

*EDIT* Let me follow up on that, as far as i can see to ADD SKILL POINTS you need to at least have 1 skill point, idk why but if you have 0 skill points you will not be able to add them only when you have a value of 1<. *EDIT*

Last edited:

Nfx

Reaction score
Is there any danger using the Trainer with the online functions. Such as "Online Conquest" ?

CHsteven

Reaction score
Where is the new release? I only see 1.20 on the main page - first page? Thx !

John Nach

Reaction score
Works for me man, only thing that isnt working as mentioned by Sithy is the Skill points which are acting up but should if u try enough still work...

*EDIT* Let me follow up on that, as far as i can see to ADD SKILL POINTS you need to at least have 1 skill point, idk why but if you have 0 skill points you will not be able to add them only when you have a value of 1<. *EDIT*

Thanks for the tip, nfx, I will try that later.