Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
let me quick check ,Do you have intel or AMD cpu ?.

WillyWanker

Reaction score
just out of curiosity i'm just wanting this for the anjanath mission because his hitbox is stupid. can i use this trainer, while online, and not pose any risk to getting banned or flagged or anything?

tesinae

Reaction score
i can't speak for others - but that did the trick on mine! I feel like a bit of an ass with it being such an easy fix...
why the change in functionality from the other trainer? that was activating anywhere...

Your rapid response and help is very much appreciated btw - you do good work, man!

nuirkas

Reaction score
i tried activating in main like the last one. then in game. offline online. f1 did not even activate not even a sound. even tried firewall off still nothing

misakshi

Master Donor
Reaction score
just out of curiosity i'm just wanting this for the anjanath mission because his hitbox is stupid. can i use this trainer, while online, and not pose any risk to getting banned or flagged or anything?
Well hitbox is not stupid . take some time to get used to it , u have a chance to be ban or flag use wisely

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i can't speak for others - but that did the trick on mine! I feel like a bit of an ass with it being such an easy fix...
why the change in functionality from the other trainer? that was activating anywhere...

Your rapid response and help is very much appreciated btw - you do good work, man!
Can i send you a trainer to test for me ? , With possible fix for the issue .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone here who can help test the fixed trainer please post and i will message you the trainer file to test .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Extremely grateful !!!
Damn, the new trainer is sick. Very good job.
The old one work great for me but sadly this new one dont even activate.
same here wont activate old one worked perfectly
likewise for me, F1 doesn't activate the new +10 trainer
Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3 for me
I'm here as well

Trainer updated with a fix for activating issue ,Sorry about all this mess but the game anticheat sucks .

Reaction score
Can't download the trainer, is the page being overloaded because I'm running into "Oops! We ran into some problems."

Status
Not open for further replies.