Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivro

Reaction score
would also love to see an update for this :) registered just for this trainer! thanks man

dotmod

Master Donor
Reaction score
MHW has always been fun, but the grind.. man that grind. Awaiting an update on this trainer, you the man MrAntiFun. No rush, no rush. :p

Reaction score
im thinking its going to be after the winter festival gets dropped or during arch-temp kirin event maybe

imocross

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,

I'm having the following problems:
- +10 trainer does not allow the game to actually open. during the loading screen the game closes;
- +5 trainer sharpnes is purple (minimum) sharpnes and my attacks get deflected 90% of the time;
- +7 has the same sharpnes problem and health and stamina are reversed.
- +7 (the other one) cant be downloaded due to some virus.

I'm playing the steam version.
Am i doing something wrong and is there a way to solve this?

Love your work!

Last edited:

JoeMommasFat

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity is anyone elses game crashing with the message "Monster Hunter: World has stopped working" after using a trainer for a short period of time?

JawnFML

Reaction score
In case you guys didn't realized or too lazy to read a few pages back, the first three trainers +5/+7/+10 trainers are "broken". The last updated one was >> Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7 <<. In the main menu where you select "Start Game" open the trainer and hit F1, everything should be OK afterwards. (By that i meant other options should be fine to enable)

dude33

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity is anyone elses game crashing with the message "Monster Hunter: World has stopped working" after using a trainer for a short period of time?

Yeah, same here. Not just with MrAntiFun trainers, even Fling. Pretty sure Capcom messaged the people behind it and told them to remove all works that modify the game. I tried joining in when Kulve Taroth was still fresh, wanted to finish the event / get enough before my finals but was surprised to see the crashes, at first I thought it was my 4 mods, turns out it's the trainers x)

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,

I'm having the following problems:
- +10 trainer does not allow the game to actually open. during the loading screen the game closes;
- +5 trainer sharpnes is purple (minimum) sharpnes and my attacks get deflected 90% of the time;
- +7 has the same sharpnes problem and health and stamina are reversed.
- +7 (the other one) cant be downloaded due to some virus.

I'm playing the steam version.
Am i doing something wrong and is there a way to solve this?

Love your work!
the first 3 don't work no more for the last one check your anti-virus cause it might be picking it up as a false positive cause mrantifuns trainers have no viruses

Reaction score
as of today november 30 the only working trainer that works in offline mode is [ Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7 ] if your having trouble downloading it check your anti-virus. If you think it something else not letting it download, then I'm not sure how to help any further then asking mrantifun himself for an update

Sicktag

Reaction score
The only one that doesn't work online is health, unless you are the host. Everything else works for me.

ramoin

Reaction score
Why does the only "working" trainer have virus? The other three don't give any virus warning. Seems suspicious.

ramoin

Reaction score
The only one that doesn't work online is health, unless you are the host. Everything else works for me.
Which version are you using? I don't want to use the one with virus warning [ Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7
I've used many trainers in the past and without any virus bs.

xzer0nex

Reaction score
if you read my statement, i say that the trainer are read as a virus for some reason but i suspect because the new patch from MHW.
before the patch i can run just fine.
Correct, and I clearly stated that it was a false positive result. MHW has nothing to do with your anti-virus software detection.

My game crash randomly using the trainer playing last version of the game, someone else?
Caused by Denuvo new anti-cheat. Thanks, Capcom.

KamikazeLord

Reaction score
Hi MAF!!!

I have the same Problem,
i use the Codex Version + Trainer V1.0

I start the game "Main Menu --- then i Start the Trainer......

Ingame then i use F1 or F7 for Money..... in 3 or 5 Mins my Game close automatik.

F5 close the game instant.......

You can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.