Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vithimiris

Reaction score
Any plans to add any other codes to this or nah? This seems pretty basic in terms of a trainer, but the work is appreciated none the less.

Locktis

Reaction score
Love the work but inf items still don't add crafting materials. Can we get that? Can we ignore crafting requirements?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Any plans to add any other codes to this or nah? This seems pretty basic in terms of a trainer, but the work is appreciated none the less.

Its basic for now because the game uses anti-cheats ,Which limits the amount of stuff we can do unless we bypass the anticheat and bypassing it if its possible would require a lot of work .

Since its almost 4AM here i decided to put this up and take another look at the game tomorrow when i get up , So im not sure what i will be coming up with but will see tomorrow .

lilmantony

Reaction score
just tried the latest one and still nothing works, activated at main menu health/stam wont activate the other 3 will activate but do nothing

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Yeah the new one no longer makes even the "ping" noise for some reason. The trainer itself can be activated but nothing else can be. Frustrating :p keep up the good work though MrAntiGod, I know you'll solve it!

I'm happy with just an infinite health option, although a functional infinite sharpness and infinite ammo trainer option wouldn't go amiss - anything else and there's not much point in playing the game :D

lilmantony

Reaction score
ok i got it you have to start trainer first then start game wait tell you get to main menu the activate all working for me

Megamilk

Reaction score
I had an issue where after finishing one quest the train swapped on me Infinite stamina wasnt working instead i had infinite hp also Infinite sharpness dulled my weapon to unusable state it was Infinite but Infinite poor sharpness

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
Dude you are always the best at getting these trainers out. Thanks again AntiFun.

Reaction score
Monster Hunter World V1.00 Trainer +5

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Sharpness
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Inf.Money
Notice:
  • Activate trainer and cheats in main menu of the game .
Damn homie you don't fuq around huh? you have my respect!

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
I had an issue where after finishing one quest the train swapped on me Infinite stamina wasnt working instead i had infinite hp also Infinite sharpness dulled my weapon to unusable state it was Infinite but Infinite poor sharpness
Will take a look at it.

usernamesblow

Reaction score
Is there any chance we are going to get damage modifiers? I just want to get to the point I was at on my PS4 version and not have to do it all again. >.< (Disregard, just saw the post about anti-cheat)

Vithimiris

Reaction score
Does anyone who knows how to use Cheat Engine know how to find damage modifiers for weapons? Message me.

Melophobic

Reaction score
All working fine on my side
Can confirm that sharpness is at red(and thats bad)
I went to title
activated everything
loaded up my game

Ryan Miller

Reaction score
So since this trainer is only the "basics", we won't get banned? That's some confusing anti-cheat right there. lol.

dev1991

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick turn around time on this <3

Would love some more research points, spheres for upgrading armor and other features.

Also, when you kill and harvest a monster you don't get 99 of the item as you do with the other harvestable materials which kinda sucks because you need a larger quantity to make all the armor pieces.

Eric_Stone

Reaction score
Hi! Could I ask will this effect multiplayer in anyway? I hope not but would love a reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.