Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I hope this Trainer will get some more Features. Im surprised that there's no one hit kill feature yet :O

voidrix

Donor
Reaction score
After playing around with this mod I'll post what works for me.
  • Inf.Crafting Items
  • Inf.Money
  • Inf.Research Points
These work in the city hubs like the trade yard and workshop.

• Inf.Health
  • Inf.Stamina
  • Inf.Sharpness
These work when you go into the "Hunting Zones" and activate them. Note that you can still get killed with the health code on. It seems when a monster hits you it takes a chunk of health off your bar. If you're stunned the lost health remains lost so if a monster tramples you while stunned you run the risk of being killed. However when your character can move around your health will auto replenish to the player cap. So if you're at a part in the story where you have to avoid a certain type of monster because it's new and strong, you can try killing it just be careful of the stun combo.

biggyz

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for yourte work. Could you add fast exp ? Like x2/4/6/8/16 per quest

Klotas

Reaction score
Great job ty for this trainer if you could please add one hit kill option

red_cap

Reaction score
dont complain maybe it takes a while... erm and there is a trainer out there with 1 hit and no crafting requirements... GOOGLE IS YOUR EVERLASTING FRIEND!

Z9Ryan

Reaction score
dont complain maybe it takes a while... erm and there is a trainer out there with 1 hit and no crafting requirements... GOOGLE IS YOUR EVERLASTING FRIEND!

I've looked into some of these and had a quick scan of the files and most of them just look like Malware. Although I agree it could take time to do this and it'll be worth the wait when some more options are brought out for the trainer!

At least we can trust MRANTIFUN!

Desonex

Reaction score
Health and stamina won't turn on and inf resources turn on but won't affect anything.

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Any chance of adding an option for infinite ammo that doesn't give you 99 of every item in your inventory as well? I find having 99 Barrel Bombs or Power/Armour Charms a little too cheaty, but infinite ammo is perfectly fine in my book - still gotta work the target down etc.

For now I know I can run with an empty inventory and just take ammo, but that's a little restrictive. If an option for just ammo/coatings was released, would certainly encourage me to use bowguns and bows more, for sure. Cheers MrAntiGod!

titaniumwhite

Reaction score
Items, crafting items, money and research points all work for me. Haven't tested anything else.

Thanks for this, has helped with some annoyances!

Dicehunter

Reaction score
{ Game : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
Version:
Date : 2018-08-10
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ohklm,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,44 0F 2F 68 64 73 0D 8B 87)
alloc(newmem,$1000,ohklm)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(ohklm)

newmem:
mov [rax+64],0

code:
comiss xmm13,[rax+64]
jmp return

ohklm:
jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

ohklm:
db 44 0F 2F 68 64

unregistersymbol(ohklm)
dealloc(newmem)

Enjoy.

Appreciated but I have no clue how to use it sorry mate.

gashig

Reaction score
I could also post the code for Changing hunter rank if anyone is interested

rdslive

Reaction score
I could also post the code for Changing hunter rank if anyone is interested
I was looking and I cant find anything for a one hit kill, I saw your kill all large monsters do you have anything on a one hit kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.