Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkitblue

Reaction score
Thx for your hard work!!!!
They are all working!!!!
I am just not sure about what "Show game editor" do... Could somebody explain it to me?

Drakonis_Ordo

Reaction score
So when I activate instakill it kicks me from my online session, whether with Ikov or just on my own self-hosting a solo session.

Health cheat still not working for IkovRaven in our sessions

jt8878

Reaction score
When I try to activate the trainer I get a beep response repeatedly. Any suggestions?

josh114170

Reaction score
the trainer isnt working for me anymore. when i load it up, i get an unhandled exception has occured message. i tried deleting the trainer and redownloading it, but that didnt work. what do i do?

spensert

Reaction score
I know it says use Trainer Offline but...
Can I still use it Online exclusive for the Events?
Also having zero issue with the Trainer.

AMASA

Reaction score
Is it working with new update?

Doesn't look to be. Trainer activates, but none of the other options do. I've also noticed that the trainer is preventing my gamepad from working as well.

Reaction score
welp trainer 10 no longer works new update is out so just crashes when you run the trainer

Dommy

Donor
Reaction score
Game Build: 157749
Trainer Version: v1.00 +10

Reaction score
for the time being you can use trainer +7. commands that work are stamina,unlimited item uses, and sharpness till the new trainer is out

Dommy

Donor
Reaction score
for the time being you can use trainer +7. commands that work are stamina, unlimited item uses, and sharpness till the new trainer is out

I tested it out and apparently the stamina doesn't work for me but Inf. Consumables and sharpness work.

elohim

Reaction score
Experiencing same issues as above. New Trainer is needed, game instabilities abound when trainer is active, cannot go into new zones or activate any cheats without crash. I have used both the +7 and +10, issues persist in both instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.