Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

favaavaa

Reaction score
my game always crashes after a few seconds activating the trainer

NaomeTheNinja

Reaction score
maybe just unlucky with the codex version because its still crashing (even when i activated it in the menu, meh owell)

Havoc10K

Reaction score
Personally it doesn't bother me that much if it works or not, I just wanted to take Juhnathus or whatever it's name is.
My hunter is rank 4 and I play solo so it's kind of hard to get this monster down, I just made a water weapon so I'll give it a go again soon.
I tried the trainer on steam and seemed to work perfectly fine .

Current Trainer "Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7".

I won't be working on this title again because the game developers asked me not to do that .
I understand. Like I said I play solo so I am offline, doesn't bother me much, just wanted an easier take on that monster cuz shes really making me angry by now, guess I'll just grind a bit more.

Last edited:

UFO

Reaction score
hi the only thing who work is the money with the 1.5 trainer the other stuff wont work or crash the game. (the items cheat crash really bad i have to reboot my computer to quit the game)

DerpSmashed

Reaction score
Since this Trainer is no longer getting worked on or supported by MrAntiFun, it would be great to close this thread entirely so people actually realize that, instead of still getting spammed about wanting it updated, because that's not going to be happening at all.

ArcAngel2299

Reaction score
Activate the trainer in the main menu along with inf health and stamina and start the game just crashes for me.

Reaction score
Personally it doesn't bother me that much if it works or not, I just wanted to take Juhnathus or whatever it's name is.
My hunter is rank 4 and I play solo so it's kind of hard to get this monster down, I just made a water weapon so I'll give it a go again soon.

I understand. Like I said I play solo so I am offline, doesn't bother me much, just wanted an easier take on that monster cuz shes really making me angry by now, guess I'll just grind a bit more.

what monster is making you angry? the new one? i can give you some pointers do tell

Status
Not open for further replies.