Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since this Trainer is no longer getting worked on or supported by MrAntiFun, it would be great to close this thread entirely so people actually realize that, instead of still getting spammed about wanting it updated, because that's not going to be happening at all.

well till trainer +7 stops working i would guess this would be a dead thread cause im still using it

Draven616

Reaction score
I tried the trainer on steam and seemed to work perfectly fine .

Current Trainer "Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7".

I won't be working on this title again because the game developers asked me not to do that .
looks like we are all doomed :( he cant make an update...and looks like game had a few updates since the +7 no longer works either now..but maybe there is a way :)

riddel

Reaction score
i by me the +7 work fine.
but i use only inf items and inf craft items.
and last time used ifn health and no crash.
but i hope forme and all a update will come and bring back the ezcraft ezkill (ezkill i never use it its to boring for me but ok)

Draven616

Reaction score
i only really want inf hp and inf stamina :/ maybe inf money..i never use the cheats that really destroy the game, i only want not to die so i can enjoy the game lol..not bothered about how long this dies that dies..or if i dont have enough hp pots etc..i just want hp/stamina and money if those work with +7 then happy days can anyone confirm this please?

Draven616

Reaction score
Actually nvm, it seems the game developers didn't just target MAF they have also contacted CH and FLnG and also told them not to update trainers because it is damaging their game, as in online rankings and how fast it takes do the arena etc, the trainer's are making players uber online, hence why the developers have kindly asked not to do a new one :(

siong000

Reaction score
I cant use the trainer...everytime use trainer the game always crash..why ? Can anyone tell me why ??

arcitec

Reaction score
i only really want inf hp and inf stamina :/ maybe inf money..i never use the cheats that really destroy the game, i only want not to die so i can enjoy the game lol..not bothered about how long this dies that dies..or if i dont have enough hp pots etc..i just want hp/stamina and money if those work with +7 then happy days can anyone confirm this please?

+7 infinite items and infinite crafting resources works, didnt try the other options yet

xzer0nex

Reaction score
Actually nvm, it seems the game developers didn't just target MAF they have also contacted CH and FLnG and also told them not to update trainers because it is damaging their game, as in online rankings and how fast it takes do the arena etc, the trainer's are making players uber online, hence why the developers have kindly asked not to do a new one :(
Which is a joke - because you can mod the game files..

Draven616

Reaction score
i am just annoyed that i waited months for this to get scene released instead of retail and it was finally done by coex and now no trainers work lol..just my luck

charpentier

Reaction score
salut les gar je voudrais si vous pouvais nous refaire un trainer a jour svp merci

hoxuanykkhoa

Reaction score
I tried the trainer on steam and seemed to work perfectly fine .

Current Trainer "Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7".

I won't be working on this title again because the game developers asked me not to do that .

oh shjt !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.